Are you satisfied with how much you pay to watch Rangers?

Guest gennaro_88

Guest gennaro_88

Hi guys,

I'm writing a dissertation on the topic of ticket pricing in the SPL and i'm looking to generate some fan discussion on the points below:

What are your perceptions of ticket pricing in the SPL? - are tickets too expensive? - do you think you get value for money with regards to the quality of football on show ?

In the face of this recession, are SPL teams doing enough with their ticket pricing strategies to encourage fans to attend football games?

How satisfied are you with your clubs behaviour towards pricing?

Importantly, given the poor financial situation of many SPL clubs, would fans accept a potential increase in ticket prices in order to ensure the financial stability of the club in the long term?

I've created a survey to get a greater insight into what fans opinions are on pricing.

Here is the link below:

www.surveymonkey.com/s/splfansurvey

I'd be grateful if you helped me out and filled in this survey, once i collect the data and make my conclusions i'd be more than happy to write you all an article on what the general consensus is.

I'm surveying fans from all 12 SPL teams so if you know anyone who might be interested in helping out and filling in the questionnaire, feel free to pass the link on!

Thanks for your time ,

rino.

Like Norris i'll fill it out at a later date. However, yes we pay too much. No fans would unlikely pay more. Being charged too much is a neccesary evil if we do not want the standard of the football and squad to sink even further. Summed it up for you. :thup:

I obviously can't fill this in as i don't spend anything but i have just paid for a ticket and bus to watch Dortmund v HSV. Ticket is 18 euro's and the bus is 18 euro's, 36 euro's in total. How much i would have paid to go to Tannadice last night with a full price ticket(as yesterday was half price) and bus expenses. I doubt if it would be as cheap.

I obviously can't fill this in as i don't spend anything but i have just paid for a ticket and bus to watch Dortmund v HSV. Ticket is 18 euro's and the bus is 18 euro's, 36 euro's in total. How much i would have paid to go to Tannadice last night with a full price ticket(as yesterday was half price) and bus expenses. I doubt if it would be as cheap.

Come on, the Westfalen's hardly Tannadice :D