Levein to meet with SFA

I think it's a good choice. He's got Dundee United flying high this season. Let's hope he's learned from his mistakes and can take Scotland forward.

Ten times better appointment than Burley.

I don't,but I hope you're right, I just think the guy is a complete twat :)

I don't,but I hope you're right, I just think the guy is a complete twat :)

I agree, he is a total fud but you can't ignore the way he's got Utd playing this season. And before you say we gubbed them on Tuesday, everyone loses games. ;)

I agree, he is a total fud but you can't ignore the way he's got Utd playing this season. And before you say we gubbed them on Tuesday, everyone loses games. ;)

Don't suppose he can do much worse than Bungling Burley

If this is the best Scotland can come up with we really are struggling

Totally agree. While I also agree that there is worse people like jefferies, Calderwood etc I still dont think Levein is the up and coming promising manager everyone says, he is a decent SPL manager full stop. Ok he has got Dundee Utd back to being a top 5 club between Hibs and Hearts but that isnt a mass achievement when you see how poor the level of the SPL is. Its a huge jump to take the national side to the next tournament.

Considering the successful other Scots out there this would be a poor appointment. Im leaning towards what Craig Brown said and have Daliglish and Joe Jordan with Gary McAllister as a coach.

If he does get it then I do think he will be a lot better than Burley.

If i was a manager i wouldn't dream of taking a national job until i wanted to cut down on my training time. If you are young then you want the daily contact with the players. Walter Smith would be the right person for the job.