Why do some players appear to improve away from Ibrox

Real Madrid allegedly have, that's these small clubs for you.:whistle:

Real Madrid are much more likely to buy a player in the premiership than one in the SPL.

I've noticed in many of your posts that you apply very little logic in your thinking.

Real Madrid are much more likely to buy a player in the premiership than one in the SPL.

I've noticed in many of your posts that you apply very little logic in your thinking.

I suppose it helps if you read the post and that to which it refers, yes you would have to apply logic to do that. :whistle:

Charlie Adam might have improved fitness wise, but he hasn't vastly improved as a player technically or anything like that. He's always been a good player & he's mainly looking sharp for Blackpool this season because he's getting a good run of games & continued scoring the good number of goals from midfield that he's always had in his game. I'm getting a bit tired repeating this, but the last time he was given a good run of games in a Rangers shirt he was quite excellent. With us he could play several different positions from left midfield to left central midfield in 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 formations & that's exactly what Holloway is doing with Adam at Blackpool, playing him in various positions where he knows Adam can play. Holloway is a tinkerer, so while one week Adam might start in left central midfield, the following week he's just as likely to start in a wide left midfield role. He's played him at right central midfield as well, which is another position that Adam can play. Very versatile player across the midfield tbh.

Anyway, just wanted to point out to the OP that Adam hasn't really improved other than his fitness. He's always been a good player & as I've said before, imo Blackpool got a bargain. They think they got a bargain themselves, which says it all.

Que the instant replies saying Adam was a shite player that ate too many pies. :sleep:

I suppose it helps if you read the post and that to which it refers, yes you would have to apply logic to do that. :whistle:

I did read the post.

You said that Real Madrid interest showed that he has improved.

I'm saying he hasn't necessarily improved, he's still the same great player and the reason for more interest is because he's playing in a bigger and more relevant league.

Simple enough?

Charlie Adam might have improved fitness wise, but he hasn't vastly improved as a player technically or anything like that. He's always been a good player & he's mainly looking sharp for Blackpool this season because he's getting a good run of games & continued scoring the good number of goals from midfield that he's always had in his game. I'm getting a bit tired repeating this, but the last time he was given a good run of games in a Rangers shirt he was quite excellent. With us he could play several different positions from left midfield to left central midfield in 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 formations & that's exactly what Holloway is doing with Adam at Blackpool, playing him in various positions where he knows Adam can play. Holloway is a tinkerer, so while one week Adam might start in left central midfield, the following week he's just as likely to start in a wide left midfield role. He's played him at right central midfield as well, which is another position that Adam can play. Very versatile player across the midfield tbh.

Anyway, just wanted to point out to the OP that Adam hasn't really improved other than his fitness. He's always been a good player & as I've said before, imo Blackpool got a bargain. They think they got a bargain themselves, which says it all.

Que the instant replies saying Adam was a shite player that ate too many pies. :sleep:

As I said in the 4th post Zappa, agree totally with the fitness point, the question remains as to why IMO not all of our players appear to even look fit, surely if this is the case the training staff have questions to answer. There is also Big Eck managing in a higher and tougher enviroment, so many mistakes so few answers.

Edited by wabashcannonball

I did read the post.

You said that Real Madrid interest showed that he has improved.

I'm saying he hasn't necessarily improved, he's still the same great player and the reason for more interest is because he's playing in a bigger and more relevant league.

Simple enough?

No that's not what I said, simple enough ?

As I said in the 4th post Zappa, agree totally with the fitness point, the question remains as to why IMO not all of our players appear to even look fit, surely if this is the case the training staff have questions to answer. There is also Big Eck managing in a higher and tougher enviroment, so many mistakes so few answers.

There's obviously various reasons for it & it's way off the mark to point fingers at individual people. Everything obviously needs a bit of a shake up, a slap in the face & told it's wakey wakey time including players themselves if they're not fit enough & not working hard enough to improve their fitness. You look at someone like Broadfoot who's just come back. Now that guy looks fit !! The thing is though, that you can be sure the reason for Broadfoot being so fit is his own hard work putting in extra training time & watching his diet/health very carefully.

Maybe press & cameras should be banned from Murray park because half of the photos coming out of the place seem to be of players standing around posing with rakes. :whistle: