Levein set for Scots post

Were we not told by the high heid yins that there was a list of top quality managers that had applied for the job ?,right so we'll just appoint a manager that has won feck all in his entire managerial career,yip,sounds about right

Well they have dived right in no messing by the looks of it, looks like there was only one candidate, cheap option no doubt, but maybe he can do something as he seems to do okay with the younger players and looks like he wants to get the whole set up looked at from grass roots up.

I am pretty dissapointed, i don't like Levien as a manager. He hates Rangers and is an arrogant bastard !!

Wondering if i will renew my membership

Does he? When did he announce that to the media? :confused:

If you're referring to the game at the end of the 07/08 season where he lost the plot against us then I was sure he was disappointed and annoyed with the referee performance and nothing else.

Does he? When did he announce that to the media? :confused:

If you're referring to the game at the end of the 07/08 season where he lost the plot against us then I was sure he was disappointed and annoyed with the referee performance and nothing else.

Yep, I suspect if he has an allegience it will be to Hearts given that (IIRC) he spent most of his playing days there. I'll stand corrected on that but any talk of who he supports will be the usual speculation.

In any case, whilst I think he can sometimes get a little hot under the collar, he is always doing so from his own team's perspective rather than being a Rangers hater. Or a Celtic hater for that matter.

And also, if he gets a bit fired up occasionally then I'm all for it. God knows Scotland could do with someone kicking some arses and egos into touch because our biggest problem under Burley was that too many players were not performing to their potential