Starting with today's game we had probably the toughest run of matches possible ahead of us. Playing the 3 teams directly below us in the table with the Hibs and Celtic games being away.

Hibernian at Easter Road was arguably the most difficult of the lot. So giving the 2nd best team in the league (on form) a confidence boosting goal in the first 15 seconds was not a good start. Which makes the manner of a our 4-1 victory even more impressive.

The team is displaying huge amounts of character at the momment to compliment the quality of performance and this can be summed up no better than by today's game.

So with the above said, there should be no excuses for not taking 9 points from 9 availble in this tricky run of games. And should we manage that we will be a minimum of 7 points ahead of our nearest rivals and romping towards another title. :spl:

Bring on the arabs.

I'm not buying the "injuries made him do it" line. Well done Walter. And Ally. It's gotten to the stage where the clear increase in fightng spirit and improved organisation must be roundly appauded. Bring on the bheggars and silence to the eternal pessimists at least for a while. Please. Accept it.

At last smith seems to realise that boyd and miller are his best partnership up front, Davis is a centeral midfielder and that novo is a far better bet in the team than on the bench.

And the most important thing of all is we are playing our own game rather than trying to cancel the opposition out. I have always maintained that our squad could play better football than we have seen over the piece under smith and our current run of form proves that.

Im enjoying our rich vein of form at the minute and hope it isnt another false dawn like weve been accustomed to in the past. See off the opposition over the next two games and we will be able say that we have infact turned the corner.

Its been a long time since I felt the feel good factor where Rangers are concerned, a bloody long time.

Lets hope that feeling is here to stay.

At last smith seems to realise that boyd and miller are his best partnership up front, Davis is a centeral midfielder and that novo is a far better bet in the team than on the bench.

And the most important thing of all is we are playing our own game rather than trying to cancel the opposition out. I have always maintained that our squad could play better football than we have seen over the piece under smith and our current run of form proves that.

Im enjoying our rich vein of form at the minute and hope it isnt another false dawn like weve been accustomed to in the past. See off the opposition over the next two games and we will be able say that we have infact turned the corner.

Its been a long time since I felt the feel good factor where Rangers are concerned, a bloody long time.

Lets hope that feeling is here to stay.

To address some of the points about personnel that you made...

I was slightly concerned when Edu came on, that instead of replacing McCulloch (which would have been sensible given the card tightrope he's on) he replaced Lafferty, which meant Davis getting shunted out wide again to accommodate McCulloch and Edu in the middle.

I sincerely hope he doesn't play there in either of the next 2 matches.

Regarding Novo, it's easily the best form he's been in in his entire Rangers career - but historically he has always done his best work from the bench. If he can keep this up then great, but I have my doubts that he's a long term solution starting.

Lastly, Boyd and Miller had a purple patch together last season up till about the start of December, and then it dried up for them, Miller especially. Miller's a form player, slightly inconsistent and when he's good he's one of our best players. But when he goes out of form he's a waste of a shirt. Lafferty hasn't ever been given an extended run up front, and when Miller loses form again, as he will, I'd like to see Kyle replace him - give him a chance when one arises.

This is by no means me being negative, I just know our recent history, and as wonderful as this run is, I urge a note of caution - only a few months ago our club was almost out of business and had no defenders - suddenly we're on a surge of form and healthier than lettuce.

Let us try to calm down with the joy and keep our feet on the ground :)

I thought Davis was outstanding yesterday in the middle. He seemed to be everywhere. I would definitely be keeping him there for the next 2 games. As for Edu I wouldn't be rushing him back in. The team is playing well and winning at the moment so we don't big changes especially with the OF game coming up on the horizon. No reason why we shouldn't be confident of beating Dundee Utd and taking at least a point from the Piggery:spl:

I thought you could see in the 15 minute playing time EDU got on Sunday, the class oozing out of him. I certainly think he will make a difference. I admit McCulloch has played well but i think a fit Edu offers so much more.