SFA disciplinary procedure

Chico is saying their was a punch thrown but no evidence of that at the moment?

From what I saw that is pish talk. When Miller was on the ground and Dods was holding his head Miller said something to him, but didnt look like a punch thrown to me.

I didnt see it on the slow mo replay - but would like to see it again just to confirm.

Well I watched it online , there was a bit of a tussle they both fell over then Dodds went down as if he had been poleaxed , however Millar was almost horizontal at the time , if it was a punch he must be quicker and more powerful than a boxer ( cant think of a fast boxer's name )

Well I watched it online , there was a bit of a tussle they both fell over then Dodds went down as if he had been poleaxed , however Millar was almost horizontal at the time , if it was a punch he must be quicker and more powerful than a boxer ( cant think of a fast boxer's name )

Never heard of Manny Pacquaio ?

If it was whilst on the ground then I saw all of that and certainly looked like no punch was thrown, more that Miller got in his face for feigning a kick to the face.

When interviewed on radio, Boyd said the ref said it was for a kick whilst Dods complained he'd been punched.

Mulgrew goes to headbut Lafferty. No contact. His red rescinded, Kyle retrospectively banned.

So I expect the same for Dods (aye right).

When interviewed on radio, Boyd said the ref said it was for a kick whilst Dods complained he'd been punched.

Mulgrew goes to headbut Lafferty. No contact. His red rescinded, Kyle retrospectively banned.

So I expect the same for Dods (aye right).

Don't be silly... :devil:

Never heard of Manny Pacquaio ?

If it was whilst on the ground then I saw all of that and certainly looked like no punch was thrown, more that Miller got in his face for feigning a kick to the face.

aye but couldn't spell it , watched the alleged incident on Sky and Miller's hand is no where near him , Boyd has said the ref sent him off for a kick and Chick Young said he was told it was intent , so there you have it its not one red card it's three

I can't see how they would have time to convene a displinary committee before the OF game, so does that mean if we appeal, Miller's ban is automatically deferred until after the hearing and so after the next game?

That would be excellent as we could do with as little tinkering with the team as possible. If it could be limited to Edu in for McCulloch and Wilson in for Boogie then I think the team could have a great chance of keeping the great run of form going.

Even better if we could somehow keep Boogie too.

I can't see how they would have time to convene a displinary committee before the OF game, so does that mean if we appeal, Miller's ban is automatically deferred until after the hearing and so after the next game?

That would be excellent as we could do with as little tinkering with the team as possible. If it could be limited to Edu in for McCulloch and Wilson in for Boogie then I think the team could have a great chance of keeping the great run of form going.

Even better if we could somehow keep Boogie too.

No chance Cal. Boogie is off tomorrow.