SFA disciplinary procedure

I can't see how they would have time to convene a displinary committee before the OF game, so does that mean if we appeal, Miller's ban is automatically deferred until after the hearing and so after the next game?

That would be excellent as we could do with as little tinkering with the team as possible. If it could be limited to Edu in for McCulloch and Wilson in for Boogie then I think the team could have a great chance of keeping the great run of form going.

Even better if we could somehow keep Boogie too.

Calscot he will only be free if the Ref either agrees he got it wrong OR doesn't get a chance to see it before Sunday's game , and as long as an appeal is lodged in writing with video evidence before Sunday's game , only if Collum agrees he made a mistake will an appeal tribunial be held

I can't see how they would have time to convene a displinary committee before the OF game, so does that mean if we appeal, Miller's ban is automatically deferred until after the hearing and so after the next game?

That would be excellent as we could do with as little tinkering with the team as possible. If it could be limited to Edu in for McCulloch and Wilson in for Boogie then I think the team could have a great chance of keeping the great run of form going.

Completely agree. Take advantage of the system as Celtic have done numerous times.

Calscot he will only be free if the Ref either agrees he got it wrong OR doesn't get a chance to see it before Sunday's game , and as long as an appeal is lodged in writing with video evidence before Sunday's game , only if Collum agrees he made a mistake will an appeal tribunial be held

Delay making an appeal til Saturday? :devil:

If it could be limited to Edu in for McCulloch and Wilson in for Boogie then I think the team could have a great chance of keeping the great run of form going.

Is McCulloch definitely out of the OF game? If not, then I wouldn't be surprised if WS plays him at CB :anguish:

Wilson in for Bougherra IMO, but we might well see Papac brought into central defense. ;)

Nonsense pete, there is no anti-Rangers bias in Scottish football :flipa:

Wrong again craig i have only ever had over the tartan army. I have agreed that the SFA and Burley were wrong.

Sorry but the sherry wears off after a while.;)

When interviewed on radio, Boyd said the ref said it was for a kick whilst Dods complained he'd been punched.

Mulgrew goes to headbut Lafferty. No contact. His red rescinded, Kyle retrospectively banned.

So I expect the same for Dods (aye right).

We can only hope,:)