Co-Op Insurance Cup Semi Final Ticket Info.

Hi all,

Just some ticket info on our cup semi final game to share with you all...

IMPORTANT SEASON HOLDER INFORMATION

Rangers v St Johnstone

Co-operative Insurance Cup Semi Final

Wed 3 February. Hampden Park, kick-off 7.35pm

Rangers take on St Johnstone at Hampden on 3 February for a place in the first final of the season.

As a season ticket holder who has signed up for priority on semi finals and finals on the continuous credit card scheme, you will be allocated a ticket for this match. Payment will be taken from Monday 11 January. Tickets are priced at �£18 and �£22 for adults, and Family Section tickets are priced at �£18 for adults and �£5 for juveniles.

Additional tickets can also be purchased from today from the ticket hotline 0871 702 1972*, Rangers Ticket Centre

I would have played this game at Tynecastle.

It would have been packed to the rafters, there would have been a better atmosphere and there would have been more of a sense of occassion IMO.

Instead, we're going to be rattling round Hampden with no atmposphere again and just going through the motions.

I would have played this game at Tynecastle.

It would have been packed to the rafters, there would have been a better atmosphere and there would have been more of a sense of occassion IMO.

Instead, we're going to be rattling round Hampden with no atmposphere again and just going through the motions.

I doubt I would be able to make it if it was in Edinburgh, whereas I'll be going to it at Hampden.

I doubt I would be able to make it if it was in Edinburgh, whereas I'll be going to it at Hampden.

i hear what you're saying mate, but in order to make it a more attractive event, IMO Tynecastel would have been a better venue. Hampden will only be filled to half its' capacity, whereas Tynecastle would be bursting at the seams with a real cup tie atmospehre filling the ground. It would be a bettro occassion for those at the game and those watching on TV. Also, Edinburgh isn't a million miles away.

i hear what you're saying mate, but in order to make it a more attractive event, IMO Tynecastel would have been a better venue. Hampden will only be filled to half its' capacity, whereas Tynecastle would be bursting at the seams with a real cup tie atmospehre filling the ground. It would be a bettro occassion for those at the game and those watching on TV. Also, Edinburgh isn't a million miles away.

Good idea, but like the other poster said i probably wouldn't go if it was in Edinburgh.

Good idea, but like the other poster said i probably wouldn't go if it was in Edinburgh.

i think plenty bears would though. Say St J got 5000 tickets and we got the rest we'd easily get 12k bears making the trip through there.

But hey, it's hypothetical as the game's at Hampden :)

Is half of Hampden not more than the capacity of Tynecastle though? Should these "extra" fans miss out?