Do we not have a young left-sided midfielder or winger coming through who we could "blood" in the next few games? I know we already have a few of the younger guys in the squad, but if we are going to be relying more and more on them, I think its a good chance to bring one of them in rather than playing someone else out of position again?

Mike.

Do we not have a young left-sided midfielder or winger coming through who we could "blood" in the next few games? I know we already have a few of the younger guys in the squad, but if we are going to be relying more and more on them, I think its a good chance to bring one of them in rather than playing someone else out of position again?

Mike.

It's an opportunity for Fleck to play up front IMO, and just leave Novo out wide,even though I prefer Novo through the middle we need to get back to getting service in from the wide areas and Novo is capable of that. Lafferty & Fleck with Novo wide ?.

Mike.

Gregg Wylde fits the bill you outline but will probably be behind the likes of Fleck and Steven Smith at the moment; no to mention Novo, Beasley and Lafferty over the coming weeks.

:wylde:

Gregg Wylde fits the bill you outline but will probably be behind the likes of Fleck and Steven Smith at the moment; no to mention Novo, Beasley and Lafferty over the coming weeks.

:wylde:

Thanks for that Frankie, I recognise the name but don't know anything about him, will have a look online.

Out of those 5 players I guess only Beasley is the one who would naturally play as a left sided midfielder/winger although Smith has played there at times.

Where is Fleck's preferred position, is it just in behind the striker?

Mike.