January - Important month in the title race

Upcoming January games are as follows:

16th Sat: Hamilton v Rangers (SPL) 0-1

23th Sat: Rangers v Hearts (SPL)

27th Wed: St Mirren v Rangers (SPL)

30th Sat: Rangers v Falkirk (SPL)

My preview got us off to a good start this month. :D Lol

As I previously suggested, if we really are to reap the benefit of an excellent run through December and the New year fixtures where we beat all of our closest title challengers except Celtic (with whom we drew), then we need to attain maximum points across an "easier" run of games.

3 hard won points against Accies today, with Celtic dropping 2 more points. :spl:

If we can take maximum points from the 3 remaining league fixtures in January (and dispose of Accies in the cup Tuesday) we will be positively flying. :rfc:

Add in the fact they are away to ST J , home to Hibs on a wednesday night and then away to Hamilton , if we can emerge with even back to 7 points then it would be a very good month

Add in the fact they are away to ST J , home to Hibs on a wednesday night and then away to Hamilton , if we can emerge with even back to 7 points then it would be a very good month

9 points would demoralise the bheasts though. It would also be three less games for them to make up the deficit.

9 points would demoralise the bheasts though. It would also be three less games for them to make up the deficit.

correct but I am just being realistic considering our present squad strength

Well to be honest i am more worried about Tony Mowbray's bigger picture. The one that is going to see them being champions for years to come. Celtic winning 25 in a row under Mowbray is blowing my brain.;)

Well to be honest i am more worried about Tony Mowbray's bigger picture. The one that is going to see them being champions for years to come. Celtic winning 25 in a row under Mowbray is blowing my brain.;)

Aye, he is a C****c man and has them playing the C****c way :whistle:

9 points would put us in a very strong position. Even 7 over the remainder of the month would mean Celtic (at best) would only match our points total this month.

I'm just looking forward (hopefully) to number 53 and hopefully a stronger Rangers thanks to the associated improved financial results.

9 points would put us in a very strong position. Even 7 over the remainder of the month would mean Celtic (at best) would only match our points total this month.

I'm just looking forward (hopefully) to number 53 and hopefully a stronger Rangers thanks to the associated improved financial results.

Lets not get carried away and start counting our chickens. We still have a lot of points to win and as we have witnessed before things can change very quickly.