Ã?â??nyone watching Dortmund v Hamburg can look out for me as i am going to the game on a Dortmund supporters bus . I'll give you a wave.:) I'm going on a Dortmund bus but will be secretly supporting Hamburg.:)

Ã?â??nyone watching Dortmund v Hamburg can look out for me as i am going to the game on a Dortmund supporters bus . I'll give you a wave.:) I'm going on a Dortmund bus but will be secretly supporting Hamburg.:)

Mind your Rangers scarf Pete :rfc:

Mind your Rangers scarf Pete :rfc:

I gave my Rangers Scarf away to the Dortmund supporters to hang up in their honk. They have all different teams including a tim scarf. The cunts didn't hang it up and don't know where it is to return it.

I gave my Rangers Scarf away to the Dortmund supporters to hang up in their honk. They have all different teams including a tim scarf. The cunts didn't hang it up and don't know where it is to return it.

You could've bought another one :whistle:

Buy a Rangers scarf in Holland. Yes maybe but i would need to put on my marathon boots.

You seem to have figured out how to use this interweb thingy for writing your views to other people. It can also be used to purchase things that will be posted to you. :P:flipa:

only game i'll be watching is the milan derby on sunday night

they really have chosen a bad weekend to give free ESPN away not any stand out games.

schedule

Yeah, but if they showed a big team playing away, they'll be guaranteed to get a wee run of extra subscribers who'll want to see the game. So, from their point of view, it would seem quite sensible.