Anyone remember him? The older users will.

I was tidying out my loft before the move and found an old Rangers video - end of season review 89-90 so I sat down and dug out the old TV/video combi and watched it. He started off the season in goals and was shit. I'll always remember the face he pulled after Hibs scored their 2nd in a 2-0 win at Easter Road. Hilarious!

Thank god for Andy Goram.

If I remember rightly we had a mid week match against a team from a lower division in one of the cups , the back up keeper at the time who had spent months on the bench was Lindsay Hamilton , he was told he was playing and had all his family at the match only for Rangers to fly Ginzberg in that afternoon and not only sign him but play in the game , I actually felt really sorry for Hamilton

Legend, remember him well. That was the year Chris Woods kept getting injured at the start, so we had to resort to Ginsburg.

That seasons reminds me of a great pub question. Who was the scorer when Rangers lost 1-0 at Ibrox to St Mirren on the opening day of that season.