It should be that simple, but in Scotland it's definitely not that simple! Maybe it would be that simple if we weren't brought up in a segregated society, but we are & Collum teaches RE in the largest RC high school in Lanarkshire where the vast majority of pupils interested in football are Celtic fans, with a very small number maybe being Motherwell fans. His day job almost certainly raises an issue as to whether he should be an SPL referee even if only due to the fact that it's undoubtedly going to cause controversy no matter whether he can perform the duty without bias or not.

Only in Scotland......

Only in Scotland......

Maybe my views on this subject are wrong, way wide of the mark or whatever Craig. I don't know, but I'll stand by them simply because they're my own opinion on what is a subjective matter.... ;)

Maybe my views on this subject are wrong, way wide of the mark or whatever Craig. I don't know, but I'll stand by them simply because they're my own opinion on what is a subjective matter.... ;)

I wasnt getting at you Zappa, more that "only in Scotland" are we so parochial as to discount the fact that a ref could simply be PISH and that there has to be a hidden (or not so hidden) agenda.... other than South American nations who I am sure suffer similar.