Cheers for the promo code Fraser. :thup:

Edit: For falling oot trees Fraser, that's for the friendly between Scotland and Czech Republic. Come back when you're more use. ;)

Only works if your a member :P just found out i can buy an extra 15 tickets before public sale is starting

Friendlies are a waste of money anyway.

You need them to find out your strongest team and for the players to gel, i really do hope we have no one pulling out of the squad next month. Play our full strength team, hae a right go at the Czech's and win, then they will be shiting it against us in the qualifiers !

You need them to find out your strongest team and for the players to gel, i really do hope we have no one pulling out of the squad next month. Play our full strength team, hae a right go at the Czech's and win, then they will be shiting it against us in the qualifiers !

Time to gel? They play 1 friendly in March and then don't meet up again until June or maybe even longer. Like I said, waste of time!

Not when it's a pish friendly you're having to spend your money on. The vast majority of friendlies are a piss take.

Scotland games happen once every few months, they should be enjoyed. Well at least i certainly do, always spend the Rangers games by going with my family or watching them with my family. Scotland games i go with my mates for a piss up and the game, really looking forward to it

I agree - when it's the qualifiers, games that actually mean something. I used to goto Rangers friendlies until I realised they're only after your money and I gave Rangers enough of that without giving them money for piss poor friendlies.