Group G: ENGLAND, Switzerland, Bulgaria, WALES, Montenegro

Group F: Croatia, Greece, Israel, Latvia, Georgia, Malta

Group E: Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Moldova, San Marino

Group D: France, Romania, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Belarus, Albania, Luxembourg

Group C: Italy, Serbia, NORTHERN IRELAND Slovenia, Estonia, Faroe Islands

Group B: Russia, Slovakia, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, FYR Macedonia, Armenia, Andorra

Group A: Germany, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan

Qualifying explained

Fifty-one countries participated in the draw, which was conducted by four famous names from Polish and Ukrainian football: Andriy Shevchenko, Andrzej Szarmach, Oleg Blokhin and Zbigniew Boniek. The groups will be contested in a league system on a home-and-away basis, with games scheduled between September 2010 and October 2011.

The nine winners and the runner-up with the best record against the top five in their pool qualify directly for the final tournament, the last before the expansion to 24 teams. The eight remaining runners-up contest play-off matches in November 2011 to decide the final four names to join co-hosts Poland and Ukraine.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro2012/news/newsid=1445453.html#euro+qualifying+draw+full

Not actually the hardest draw it seems on paper. If Levein turns out to be a decent manager the only 3 games we look unlikely to get anything from are both the Spain games and the Czech away match.

We can take something from the rest.

The Czech Republic are nowhere near the force they used to be, and I should know, given they're my second international team. The days of Poborsky, Koller and Nedved are gone and nowadays they're a fairly moderate national team.

If Scotland utilise their resources properly, and get a bit of luck, we could possibly qualify.

Spain was the killer for me, I still think the Czech's will be tough. We play them in March lets see how that goes. Lithuania again is a little boring at least it isn't the Faroes who seem to be a lot better with that Brian Kerr as manager.

I don't know if there are any top seeds we could get anything from tbh. Croatia are a maybe. Whoever the top seed was, we'd struggle to get a point from them.

I've got my optimistic hat back on after the initial shock of seeing who we had. Regardless of who the big seed is, there's always a chance we can pull off a result akin to v France under Smith/ McLeish.