Motherwell 1 : 1 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

A really hard one to call as nobody got a grip of the game at all, so I'd probably go for Boyd just for saving a point for us from nothing.

McGregor had little to do but no clean sheet

Papac beaten a few times defensively and poor going forward, gets credit for assist though

Broadfoot - Really poor defensively

Weir - Average but lost man a couple of times

Bougherra - Best defender but unusually poor distribution

Whittaker - A shocker, nothing came off for him and offered nothing going forward until very late in the game and chose wrong option too often

Davis - Worst display in months, in preferred central role as well. Close with free kick.

McCulloch - Another stupid booking, won lots of headers in midfield but was poor on ground.

Naismith - Everything went wrong for him, including harsh free kick that led to Well goal, astonished he came back out ofr 2nd half.

Miller - Still looked unfit to me, lacked sharpness

Boyd - Starved of supply, preditors instinct remained for the one mistake an otherwise excellant Well defence made.

Subs - Novo looked totally uninterested, Lafferty tried without success.

Against better opposition we would certainly have lost the game, but on another day we could have had a penalty and Davis free kick goes in and we win the game easily.

I'm hoping it works as the boot up the backside and we come out fighting against Hibs on Sunday.