What's this about then? Voted miserable bastard of the month?:)

You said it i didn't. If the hat fits put it on.:)

No it was just a humorous remark to the fact you asked if it was okay to post on here. Half the moderating team answered your question one after another. Only funny to me,I know.

You said it i didn't. If the hat fits put it on.:)

No it was just a humorous remark to the fact you asked if it was okay to post on here. Half the moderating team answered your question one after another. Only funny to me,I know.

Just being polite. I suppose I know well enough what goes here and what doesn't. Wish it was the same elsewhere .... but others aren't always so civilised.

I posted the fact that it was Vb who was reponsible for this as one fellow bear wanted to know if he could help out looking after the plot as he lives in Lincoln , so I told him to contact VB 's admin , now I find the entire thread has been removed , really really sad

I posted the fact that it was Vb who was reponsible for this as one fellow bear wanted to know if he could help out looking after the plot as he lives in Lincoln , so I told him to contact VB 's admin , now I find the entire thread has been removed , really really sad

Even more sad is the current effort by FF (there, I've named them) admin to claim the erection of the headstone was the work of people who actually took no part whatsoever. I knew our support was divided but it's depressing to see a certain organisation being actively dishonest in an effort to widen divisions even further. What's the point of it ffs, when every other forum is celebrating this good deed? If we can't honour one of our founders without letting petty jealousies show then it's time to put out the lights and lock the doors.

Even more sad is the current effort by FF (there, I've named them) admin to claim the erection of the headstone was the work of people who actually took no part whatsoever. I knew our support was divided but it's depressing to see a certain organisation being actively dishonest in an effort to widen divisions even further. What's the point of it ffs? If we can't honour one of our founders without letting petty jealousies show then it's time to put out the lights and lock the doors.

Totally agree , I was poster 93 and yet not once in all the previous posts was the real people behind this mentioned , I cannot begin to explain how sad this left me feeling that fellow , sorry supposed fellow bears would do this , I feel my time on FF is coming to an end

Totally agree , I was poster 93 and yet not once in all the previous posts was the real people behind this mentioned , I cannot begin to explain how sad this left me feeling that fellow , sorry supposed fellow bears would do this , I feel my time on FF is coming to an end

We're all free to make choices in these matters. I regularly post on three forums, occasionally on another..... but haven't been on FF since my fifth and final life ban over two years ago. That was my choice.

We're all free to make choices in these matters. I regularly post on three forums, occasionally on another..... but haven't been on FF since my fifth and final life ban over two years ago. That was my choice.

Five life bans.:confused: Are you a cat?:)