More lafferty bad publicity.

Yet another bad mouthing story about another Rangers player for the scummiest gutterag of them all , if the storys true then it's a private matter between lafferty and the owner , dogs do chew things he should have stated no dogs when he leased the propery to lafferty , will there ever be an edition of this lowlife paper that doesn't harrass or highlight a non story about a Rangers player , the powers that be at Ibrox should ban these lowlife scum for Ibrox as all they do is tarnish the clubs image it's time we stood up to the garbage written about our club and players , this papers persuit of Alan McGregor has been nothing short of criminal and I don't know how he manages to put up with it without getting lawyers involved.

True or not, he keeps appearing in the papers for all the wrong reasons, time to cut your losses and ours WS at the earliest opportunity. http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_news/735436/Kyle-Lafferty-is-booted-out-of-house-after-10k-damage-is-caused.html

Only one side of the story so I would be careful about making your mind up so quickly. Especially from the NOTW who's conduct, as others have said, is pretty shameful.

** Edit - I feel dirty now having clicked the link to that rag...

Another story in the same rag today. Did they report the Nacho Novo one?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_news/735455/Muredo-MacLeod-Scott-Brown-and-Tommy-Burns-are-Facebook-targets.html

Cops to probe internet jibes about Celts

SCOTT BROWN AND TOMMY BURNS ARE LATEST HOOPS TO BE TARGETED

CELTIC chiefs last night vowed to call in cops to probe a string of sickening online comments about Hoops heroes.

Midfielder Scott Brown and tragic Tommy Burns are the latest targets of vile Facebook messages.

They were posted this week just DAYS after similar disgusting slurs appeared on a website dedicated to ex-Celt Murdo MacLeod, below.

Last night a Parkhead insider said: "This is an extremely serious matter. The messages are causing a great deal of offence to players' families and friends.

"Police and Facebook must be alerted to this - it's obscene. The person behind it could end up in serious trouble."

Must be an OF game coming up.

Last time I looked, Kyle Lafferty was one of us. There's no story here, loyalty cuts both ways.

Agreed. Dog chews furniture is news worthy is it? :rolleyes: All Rangers fans would be laughing at/raging at this paper for printing this if it wasn't Kyle.

Also I don't know what these facebook comments are about Brown, but I doubt it's anywhere near as bad as the stuff that was written about Novo which seems to have gone unreported.

As I said true or not it's more bad publicity, pity there wasn't more about his actions on the pitch. Saw a comment about Brown on RM, absolutely beyond the pale that it has not been removed.

Why don't you comment on RM then?