WRC Sunday Morning Licence Confirmed

I think I'll be giving the wee club a miss this Sunday,you have to walk the Green mile right through the BHEASTS

Buy a little water pistol, some stink bomb fluid and some itching powder off ebay. Lace the water in the pistol with the powder and stinky fluid then spray the bheasts with it on the way from the WRC to the stadium. :devil:

I think I'll be giving the wee club a miss this Sunday,you have to walk the Green mile right through the BHEASTS

Always drive past the wee rangers club at the tim game, driving past the bheasts and giving them a wee smile :) WATP !!!

Buy a little water pistol, some stink bomb fluid and some itching powder off ebay. Lace the water in the pistol with the powder and stinky fluid then spray the bheasts with it on the way from the WRC to the stadium. :devil:

I'd rather have a water pistol full of petrol or lighter fuel :)

That would make them smell better than normal.:)

Back online after a brief hiatus

I shall be drinking in the hoose before heading off to keep the blue flag flying high

That's the way to do it.

We will be coming through on the train so will have to have a wee swally before getting to Ibrox