SFA and ****s in Referee Discussion

Can see why a red was given for Brown. Butted his head towards Lafferty's chest and even if you don't make contact you can get sent off for the aggressive act. Examples of England such as Lee Hendrie for Villa.

That's the way I see it. Can't blame the ref for sending him off.

I thought we should have had a penalty just before our disallowed goal. The Celtic player's feet were so high that Miller put his hands up instinctively to protect his face and the ball THEN hit his hand.

It was either a penalty or a goal.

Bougherra should never have been booked for his first challenge so I don't see why he should have been sent off.

Agreed on all accounts.

Fat eejit in work said if the Brown incident was a red then Boogie should have gone first half. :confused: I asked him what for and he said persistent fouling. He committed maybe 3 first half. If we were to send players off for that it would end up 5 aside. Leaving aside the fact that you cant compare violent conduct with a couple of niggly fouls.

Agreed on all accounts.

Fat eejit in work said if the Brown incident was a red then Boogie should have gone first half. :confused: I asked him what for and he said persistent fouling. He committed maybe 3 first half. If we were to send players off for that it would end up 5 aside. Leaving aside the fact that you cant compare violent conduct with a couple of niggly fouls.

Ask him about N'guemo's persistent fouling.... or Keane's diving. Or the rhat (can't remember who) who went right over the ball, without trying to play it and rattled Boydy's cream crackers..... he wasn't anywhere near the football. Swings and roundabouts !!

Ask him about N'guemo's persistent fouling.... or Keane's diving. Or the rhat (can't remember who) who went right over the ball, without trying to play it and rattled Boydy's cream crackers..... he wasn't anywhere near the football. Swings and roundabouts !!

Exactly, no point debating it when they ignore the decisions that don't fit their persecution complex. Yes we maybe got 1 or two decisions, but so did they.