Working hard, making chances, blah blah. He's not scoring and that's how to win games. Boyd is so you can't drop him. If Boyd wasn't scoring, he would be first choice to drop over big Dado. Burke, Sionko, Miller, will all creat chances with or without Dado. If Prso was in midfield then fine, him not scoring wouldn't be a worry but he's playing in a positio where you are judged on goals, and he ain't getting them.

You aren't going to be convinced either way juffery but I just can't see how Prso can be dropped when he has been one of our better, if not best, players this season.

Also, are you sure he is playing up front (where you should be judged by your goals) ? Because it has looked to me more like he is dropping off into the hole and playing more of an attacking mid role.

The way I see it is that, for example, we have Prso in the team and we create 15 chances and 9 of them are from his play then by dropping him you MIGHT lose 6 or 7 of those chances because the incoming player being different might not see the chance open up as quickly.

Those extra chances he creates could be goals and a win.

Also, had we dropped Prso for Sunday's game just past we probably would be looking at our season's first defeat and even though his missed chances cost uis a win, the 2 goals he created also gained us a point.

For the second and third league game I thought he looked jaded and needed a rest. I wanted hime dropped v Hearts but he had a great game and despite a couple of missed chances v Killie he did create our two goals.

If the only other option is Sebo then no thanks. Tries hard but for skant reward. Wheel him out in the CIS for match practice.

I think Dado and Kris are an excellent partnership. Dado does a tireless amount of work outside the box, especially linking with the midfield. With Clement and Hemdani reluctant to venture too far forward, Dado's work in this area is essential. Not only that.....he's damn good at it as well.

Playing him with Kris, who's a poacher and the most gifted goal scorer we have, allows Dado to play his natural game and not have the added pressure of being the primary goal getter as well.

I think if we can get a good season out of Dado, he'll be good for 15 goals. Couple that with his abillity to make things happen for his teamates, he'd be one of the first names on my team sheet. :)

Working hard, making chances, blah blah. He's not scoring and that's how to win games. Boyd is so you can't drop him. If Boyd wasn't scoring, he would be first choice to drop over big Dado. Burke, Sionko, Miller, will all creat chances with or without Dado. If Prso was in midfield then fine, him not scoring wouldn't be a worry but he's playing in a positio where you are judged on goals, and he ain't getting them.

I would hardly say he was just judged on goals, he does alot of work in midfield and often creates the goals rather than scores them. He does work he shouldnt really need to be doing as our midfield should be doing it, thats not necessarily a bad thing as it shows he's willing to put in the extra effort.

Dont get me wrong we are creating alot of chances that should be getting put away 9 times out of 10.

I think when Barry is back in the team we will see an improvement in the team. Hemdani has been pretty good but half of the game he is nowhere to be seen. Barry and Clement i think will be a fantastic partnership, you can already see that the signing of Clement has been a great capture.

Also.... Miller?... wrong team, i hope Dado doesnt create chances for him!! :D

Sorry, I meant Martin!

I guess I'm in the minority of one here! It's not like I think Dado has been playing poorly, but just that I think we need 2 strikers scoring goals, and he just isn't doing it.

If Dado is fit he plays......he's been outstanding so far this season.....he's only been a bit unlucky in front of goals, what a goal it would have been against Hearts.If he wasn't in the team i wonder what our results would've been...................!!!!!!!!!!!!