Heroes & Legends Day Tomorrow!

Welcome League Cup heroes back to Ibrox

More...

Join League Cup heroes Rangers on Saturday 3 April and welcome them back to Ibrox after their famous victory!

SPL tickets are on sale now to see your heroes in action against Hamilton Academical, kick-off 3pm. At half-time you can also welcome your favourite Light Blue legends onto the pitch representing the 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's!

You can relive the great glory days and see the likes of John Greig, Sandy Jardine, Harold Davis, Derek Johnstone, Ian Durrant, Jimmy Millar, Ralph Brand and Willie Henderson with trophies from bygone eras.

You won't want to miss out on this special day of nostalgia! Tickets are on sale now and are great value for families - �£7 for kids and �£23 for adults - that's just �£30 for 1 adult and child.

Edited by Super_Ally

Sounds like trying to drum up some support for a less than glamorous game...

No doubt about it but I think it coincides with the Rangers Legends dinner that night and is raising funds/awareness for the former Rangers players benevolent fund...

:)

RANGERS Till I Die wristbands on sale at Accies game

More...

LIMITED Edition Rangers Wristbands will be on sale at tomorrow's SPL game with Hamilton at Ibrox as the Club celebrates Heroes & Legends Day and attempts to raise money for the Rangers Former Players Benevolent Fund.

15,000 specially-commissioned 'Rangers Till I Die' wristbands are available in and around the Stadium before the match - priced �£2 - and the Club will also hold a can collection in aid of our ex-players.

Around 50 Light Blue legends from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s will grace the hallowed turf at half-time tomorrow with the likes of John Greig, Sandy Jardine, Willie Henderson, Tom Forsyth, Andy Goram and John Brown taking part in a half-time pitch procession that is sure to capture the imagination of supporters.

There is also a Rangers Greats Homecoming Dinner in aid of the Rangers Former Players Benevolent Fund at the Radisson Hotel tomorrow evening and Sandy Jardine says everyone associated with the Club is looking forward to a weekend of nostalgia.

The former Ibrox defender commented: "The Rangers supporters will give the ex-players a wonderful and deserved reception this weekend and I am sure the wristbands will prove very popular.

"I have always said it was an honour and privilege to pull on the Rangers jersey and I know every player who will be part of our celebration this weekend feels the same way. The Club has a rich history and proud tradition and the fans will enjoy seeing the stars of the past taking a bow at Ibrox once again."