The Founders Trail

I am just back from this today , and just wanted to say that it is an absolute must . The guys behind this have done an astonishing amount of work into it , and really deserve massive credit . If anyone is thinking of doing it I would really recommed it , plus at �£13 it's great value , it includes a stadium tour as well :spl:

I'm reminded I asked previously if anyone knew who sat on the Founders Committee but I've never seen an answer posted. Anyone know?

Dont know mate , the two guys who were their were called Iain and Gary , Iain posts under Lebluebear on FF , don know about gary .

There seems to be a wee bit of inter site needle again as they only advertise on FF even though they were offered the same by other sites

Dont know mate , the two guys who were their were called Iain and Gary , Iain posts under Lebluebear on FF , don know about gary .

There seems to be a wee bit of inter site needle again as they only advertise on FF even though they were offered the same by other sites

I'd have thought this should have been above the usual tribal grunting .... I can't understand why they'd not want to advertise as far and wide as possible. Maybe if we knew who "they" were it might provide some answers of course.

I'd have thought this should have been above the usual tribal grunting .... I can't understand why they'd not want to advertise as far and wide as possible. Maybe if we knew who "they" were it might provide some answers of course.

there does seem to be the smell of Mr Dingwall lingering ,however I dont know this for a fact but it is certainly a possibility

there does seem to be the smell of Mr Dingwall lingering ,however I dont know this for a fact but it is certainly a possibility

It's a shame everything ends up like this. The Founders Trail sounds a brilliant idea.

I'm hoping to go on one later in the year...

Doesn't really matter to me who is on the committee as long as they keep doing the superb job they have done so far. I don't know of any site who wouldn't be interested in promoting their work to a wider audience as it will only inspire others to get involved and/or set-up similar historical work.

:)

It's a shame everything ends up like this. The Founders Trail sounds a brilliant idea.

It is a brilliant idea. Yesterday was my 4th trail and I learn something new each time. If you want to know who is on the committee then e-mail them at thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com although I fail to see why that's important. The committee is chaired by Iain McColl who has been the driving force behind this project. His only motivation is to get our story out there to as many of our support as possible.

It is a brilliant idea. Yesterday was my 4th trail and I learn something new each time. If you want to know who is on the committee then e-mail them at thegallantpioneers@googlemail.com although I fail to see why that's important. The committee is chaired by Iain McColl who has been the driving force behind this project. His only motivation is to get our story out there to as many of our support as possible.

Why is everyone trying to persuade me that it's unimportant who sits on the committee? It was a fairly basic question to find out who is involved and the only surprise to me is that it isn't out there already, to be seen without asking. The qualification about Iain McColl's motivation was entirely unnecessary as no one is suggesting otherwise for one second.

The reason for the question was to try to understand why, apparently, this isn't promoted openly on every Rangers website, as was mentioned earlier in this thread and which is a real shame. However, I'll send the email as you suggest.

Guest Northampton_loyalist
Why is everyone trying to persuade me that it's unimportant who sits on the committee? It was a fairly basic question to find out who is involved and the only surprise to me is that it isn't out there already, to be seen without asking. The qualification about Iain McColl's motivation was entirely unnecessary as no one is suggesting otherwise for one second.

The reason for the question was to try to understand why, apparently, this isn't promoted openly on every Rangers website, as was mentioned earlier in this thread and which is a real shame. However, I'll send the email as you suggest.

I cant understand the thinking behind not advertising across as many outlets as possible at all. I'm not deliberately calling anyone into question, but is it an absolute fact that offers to spread this were turned down? It has been known for things to get blown out of proportion on occasion, afterall.

MF, do you mind my asking why you dont post on FF? did you have an experience? I have been on there 10 years now and dont recall your name, although obviously that means absolutely nothing. Just interested, nothing more