Win with the Gersnet World Cup Predictor...!

For those that haven't noticed what the official FIFA prizes for the predictor are, here's a rundown -

Prizes

Prizes will be awarded to the player with the most points in the 2010 FIFA World Cupââ??¢ Predictor Challenge.

The Grand Prize will be offered to the overall top player.

The Grand Prize is for two people (1 winner and their guest) and includes:

* Return economy flights to Madrid, Spain

* 4 nights accommodation in Madrid

* A Skills masterclass with Cristiano Ronaldo including taking a free kick with the maestro himself

* Two tickets to watch Real Madrid play at the Bernabeu Stadium, a tour of Madrid and a tour of the Bernabeu stadium

* Photo taken with Ronaldo

* A Signed C. Ronaldo shirt

The second place runner up will receive a Sony Vaio Silver Limited Edition X Notebook.

The third place runner up will receive a Sony Vaio F Series Notebook.

The fourth - tenth place runners up will receive Sony Cyber-shot�® Digital Camera TX7.

Round Prizes

The top player for each round will receive a football jersey signed by a star player.

http://www.fifa.com/games/worldcuppredictor/prizes.html

Well I wish I had read the bit about put GN at the start of your name and using your GN name.

Bollox.

I am Clunge72.

Apologies but I am at work and I am crabby as fook today. Too hot to sleep at night ya bassa loyal.

That's no problemo Wija. Now that you've posted about it here, we have a record of who you are, so it's not an issue. We still need to find out what Gersnet member registered as seve13 though, so if you're out there seve13, please post here and let us know who you are. :)

A wee bump for this.... Get yourself joined up. :spl:

Only 4 days to go and for those that have joined the league, don't forget to make your predictions! The FIFA software allows you to get all your predictions in for the first 3 rounds. :)