Well, what price goes on his head now after a sterling performance tonight against '' the best players from the best league in the world ''. If he is to move on then we better get at least what we got for Cuellar:)

Edited by ian1964

Well, what price goes on his head now after a sterling performance tonight against '' the best players from the best league in the world ''. If he is to move on then we better get at least what we got for Cuellar:)

Spot on. I still go into raptures when I think we could have had Cuellar and Boogie together in out defence.:(

Spot on. I still go into raptures when I think we could have had Cuellar and Boogie together in out defence.:(

:notworthy::notworthy:

What a dream that would have been.

I am still praying that he stays but if i am realistic then he will probably go. Put the price at 12 mill and accept no less than 8 mill.

:notworthy::notworthy:

What a dream that would have been.

I am still praying that he stays but if i am realistic then he will probably go. Put the price at 12 mill and accept no less than 8 mill.

I honestly see no reason why we should not be asking for that kind of money Pete. There was a rumour before the WC that Wenger rated him,if that is true then I would expect an offer from him,that's not as pie in the sky as it sounds, I mean after all if Sol Cambell can play for Arsenal then why not Bougherra????.

Unless of course Barca beats Wenger to his signature:whistle:

I honestly see no reason why we should not be asking for that kind of money Pete. There was a rumour before the WC that Wenger rated him,if that is true then I would expect an offer from him,that's not as pie in the sky as it sounds, I mean after all if Sol Cambell can play for Arsenal then why not Bougherra????.

Unless of course Barca beats Wenger to his signature:whistle:

FC Twente are asking 12mill euro's for Douglas and HSV are interested in negotiating a price which will probably be a bit less. I rate Bougie better than Douglas as he can also go forward so he must be up in that price range.

FC Twente are asking 12mill euro's for Douglas and HSV are interested in negotiating a price which will probably be a bit less. I rate Bougie better than Douglas as he can also go forward so he must be up in that price range.

I just hope he has another outstanding game against the USA:)

P.S. Cheers for correcting my typo error in the title,if it was you:thup:. I did try to change it using advanced but it never worked:confused:

I just hope he has another outstanding game against the USA:)

P.S. Cheers for correcting my typo error in the title,if it was you:thup:. I did try to change it using advanced but it never worked:confused:

It wasn't me but i will take any positive vibes i can.:thup::robbo: