I want us to sign some players, I really dont give a flying Fcuk who celtic sign, but its all we are hearing on the radio and the media just now!! its so bloody annoying!

Would like us to get some air time, its so bloody frustratating tbh :(

do you honestly wish you had heard we had signed Cha du Ri' date=' Charlie Mulgrew, and Daryl Murphy?[/quote']

well said, did anyone else want these players :confused:

i hope they waste some more money on this kind of quality :devil:

ha ha prison term for lighting a flare ha ha fannies and also endangering life ffs they haven't got a clue, better cover your bums when you are inside :)

Cheers Ian

Edited by Gers4Life

That's how you conclude a deal - pronto! None of this 3 days of talks before the player will or won't sign.

yeah but we don't offer beastings in the showers after a training session or after a game.

oh yeah, hey guys :)

do you honestly wish you had heard we had signed Cha du Ri' date=' Charlie Mulgrew, and Daryl Murphy?[/quote']

I don't know if that question was aimed in my direction but I'll answer it anyway, in a roundabout sort of way.

I wasn't wishing we had signed Murphy, I was simply saying that I wish we could conclude a deal or two as fast as Celtic did with Murphy.

We don't really know how their new signing will get on so it's a bit early to be slating them.

I don't know if that question was aimed in my direction but I'll answer it anyway, in a roundabout sort of way.

I wasn't wishing we had signed Murphy, I was simply saying that I wish we could conclude a deal or two as fast as Celtic did with Murphy.

We don't really know how their new signing will get on so it's a bit early to be slating them.

it depends on who's interested and what agent they have. i don't think anyone else was interested in him which probably made it easier and faster and of course he supported them as a kid :whistle: