Agree with you, hope it doesn't happen. I thought I had seen some sort of report that he'd had a bust up with Mancini and was even talking about giving up football. Mind you, going to celtic amounts to the same thing.

Agree with you, hope it doesn't happen. I thought I had seen some sort of report that he'd had a bust up with Mancini and was even talking about giving up football. Mind you, going to celtic amounts to the same thing.

He was left out of Man Citys 23 man Europa League squad and went in a huff as per usual and spat his dummy out as per usual when things don't go his way.

think man city want a transfer fee and no loan deal and he says he would prefer to stay down south with his family so i can't see it, he is a prat of a man but a decent player........

Can't argue with that. Just can't help that but think the worst if he signs.

Oh Feck, I hope not!!

I thought you werent worried about him ;)

If he signs I do think he could be the difference for them. Complete dick of a person but a quality player still.

Fingers crossed he doesnt sign.

I thought you werent worried about him ;)

If he signs I do think he could be the difference for them. Complete dick of a person but a quality player still.

Fingers crossed he doesnt sign.

you obviously never read my reply to you:)................I'm in denial:(

He'll rip this league up if he signs. He was on of the top strikers/performers in the EPL last season.

I hope it's not true! :(

Yeah, he was outstanding last season. Would have been in my EPL team of the year.

Let's keep the fingers crossed that someone else comes in for him.