Atmosphere v Killie

Its each to theor own but I cant work out why there would be "so many" quiet voices at games. Ok some go to just watch and arent singers in general which is fine but its seems to be a majority at some home games. It just seems people can only get excited depending on the opponent and competiton as the CL games are a different place.

The Copland and the enclosures used to easily have the most singing when I was going to regular games. What we need is a few more sections spread out over the ground so singing isnt just coming from one area like TBO at the moment.

Bring back terracing in the enclosures!!! I mainly prefer to stand watching games whether it be at the ground or in a pub. Ive even seen myself standing at home watching matches if Ive got a carryout :)

But then you cant have it for all, a 79 year old geezer needs a seat and doesnt want loud ones jumping infront of him, same for a young kid with their dad.

The last few years i go regularly to Dortmund games and they have a complete standing section. I as an old small person hated it, as i could see nothing of the game. The atmosphere was electric though and i can imagine why supporters want to stand there.

The last few years i go regularly to Dortmund games and they have a complete standing section. I as an old small person hated it, as i could see nothing of the game. The atmosphere was electric though and i can imagine why supporters want to stand there.

That would be a magic place to go. The size of that standing section is massive. Quality stadium in general, certainly one of the most impossing places. The depth of the single tier stand is unreal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Suedtribuene.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:S%C3%BCdtrib%C3%BCne.jpg

Edited by Gribz

That would be a magic place to go. The size of that standing section is massive. Quality stadium in general, certainly one of the most impossing places. The depth of the single tier stand is unreal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Suedtribuene.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:S%C3%BCdtrib%C3%BCne.jpg

Thats the way forward for us :robbo:

Just to clear up any mix-up it is not the whole stand that is standing but the bit behind the goal where you can see the people are closer together. It really is an electric atmosphere though.

I may going to see them play Wolfsburg in a few weeks(Ticket is only 15 euro's:eek:) and will definitely be going to see them play Bayern Munchen on October 2nd. What a pity they are Celtic friends means i can't really support them.

Just to clear up any mix-up it is not the whole stand that is standing but the bit behind the goal where you can see the people are closer together. It really is an electric atmosphere though.

I may going to see them play Wolfsburg in a few weeks(Ticket is only 15 euro's:eek:) and will definitely be going to see them play Bayern Munchen on October 2nd. What a pity they are Celtic friends means i can't really support them.

Doesn't all German football clubs have a standing section? I would love to take in a match at some point not sure I could do the standing section even though I am tall ;)