Davis to Liverpool

Poster on VB who was first about Wilson has been told Hodgson wants Davies to compete with Poulson for the center mid slots , this is dependant on Mascharano joining Inter , and he is trying to force his way out .The fee they have been told is �£4.5 plus �£1.75 million add on , should be decided by the weekend .(Mascharano that is)

Dont want him to go but wouldn't surprise me in the least

Guest Flying Hippo

Who is Davies?

They already have Gerrard, Poulsen, Lucas, and Aquilani battling for 2 spots, and that's assuming Mascherano does leave

Guest Flying Hippo
Davies? haha

So the fee is for Mascharano? or that is the proposed fee for Davis?

We should not be accepting anything less than �£10mil but knowing Rangers it will be about 4-5.

There's no way this is true

Hodgson is the man who loaned him to us in the first place. So he didn't think he was good enough for Fulham but he's suddenly decided he's good enough for Liverpool?

Also, i didn't watch the Liverpool game on Sunday but i'm led to believe they played 4-4-1-1 with Kuyt wide right, Jovanovic wide left, Gerrard and Mascherano in central midfield, and Joe Cole playing off Ngog? If Gerrard is now back to being used in the centre of midfield, there is quite literally no chance that they'd sign someone from the SPL when they already have Poulsen, Aquilani and Lucas battling for 1 spot

Yeah I understand it is probably nothing more than a rumour mate. Just saying if there was any truth in it I don't see us getting a huge fee.

Although Hodgson may feel now that Davis has improved a lot since his move here? He may also feel that Davis will fit into the Liverpool team but with Fulham he couldn't be used in their system.

I'd be very shocked if anything came of this haha

Guest Flying Hippo
Yeah I understand it is probably nothing more than a rumour mate. Just saying if there was any truth in it I don't see us getting a huge fee.

Although Hodgson may feel now that Davis has improved a lot since his move here? He may also feel that Davis will fit into the Liverpool team but with Fulham he couldn't be used in their system.

I'd be very shocked if anything came of this haha

Sadly there are bears out there who like nothing more than to scare their fellow supporters and will make up silly rumours or pass on rumours that they know have came from unreliable sources (i don't mean you, RBR!)

There's no way this is true

Hodgson is the man who loaned him to us in the first place. So he didn't think he was good enough for Fulham but he's suddenly decided he's good enough for Liverpool?

Also, i didn't watch the Liverpool game on Sunday but i'm led to believe they played 4-4-1-1 with Kuyt wide right, Jovanovic wide left, Gerrard and Mascherano in central midfield, and Joe Cole playing off Ngog? If Gerrard is now back to being used in the centre of midfield, there is quite literally no chance that they'd sign someone from the SPL when they already have Poulsen, Aquilani and Lucas battling for 1 spot

Pool lined up 4-3-2-1, the match was poor, Arsenal should have taken the points, but if you don't take your chances, .... Harsh sending off I thought, specially since he came back out for the second half, both teams appear to be going nowhere fast, Man U and Chelski won't be to bothered. I will admit to a soft spot for the Arsenal, would like to see them win it, but doesn't look to likely even this early.

Guest Flying Hippo
Pool lined up 4-3-2-1, the match was poor, Arsenal should have taken the points, but if you don't take your chances, .... Harsh sending off I thought, specially since he came back out for the second half, both teams appear to be going nowhere fast, Man U and Chelski won't be to bothered. I will admit to a soft spot for the Arsenal, would like to see them win it, but doesn't look to likely even this early.

That lad Chamakh for Arsenal. What would Struth make of him eh? He looks like a member of JLS!