Our record at Easter Road compared to our record at Pittodrie

Guest Flying Hippo

Guest Flying Hippo

Last 10 visits to Hibs: 3-0, 1-0, 4-1, 1-1, 3-2, 3-0, 3-3, 2-0, 1-2, 2-1

7 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat

Last 10 visits to Aberdeen: 0-1, 0-0, 1-1, 0-2, 1-1, 0-2, 2-1, 0-2, 2-3, 3-1

2 wins, 3 draws, 5 defeats

Any logical reason for such a bizarre stretch of results? Simple case of the sheep constantly raising their game to levels that we don't match?

It is anything but a myth that the Sheep raise their game to us. They throw everything at us, and I also suspect our players struggle with the hostile atmosphere at Pittodrie.

Aberdeen hate us more than Celtic do.

Guest Flying Hippo
It is anything but a myth that the Sheep raise their game to us. They throw everything at us, and I also suspect our players struggle with the hostile atmosphere at Pittodrie.

Aberdeen hate us more than Celtic do.

Aye there's a nasty, hateful atmosphere at Pittodrie that isn't even equalled at Celtic Park anymore imo

It's a strange one though to have a magnificent record at one team's ground, but an appalling record at a poorer team's ground

I hate the sheep shaggers.

This sheep fan at work runs most of the footy comps here, I won last years and he gave me the money. Once he found out I was a Gers fan he kept making snide remarks etc, saying I cheated like my team blah blah. I replied saying they are living in the past and are obviously jealous of us, here was their reply!!

------------

jealous? nah

when our team won a European trophy, one of the 2 we have, yes count them 2, not 1

our captain was PRESENTED with it, on the pitch in front of fans

not given it in team bath and told now F*** Off out of our town/country

and we can vist Manchester, Moscow, Spain wherever, and we are assured a welcome

and we have most of the rest of Scotland behind us :eek:

flying the flag of OUR country...

------------------

i burst out laughing which made them worse :giruy:

I've not spoken to them since and they can shove their comps up their arse :spl:

Aberdeen are now an embarrassment in Europe and can't beat the tiddliest of European minnows. I don't think they are considered "welcome" anywhere as so few travel nobody notices them at all or is aware they exist. All they are good for is an easy passage into the next round.

I have to cope with theae jealous sheep every day. Most are fine just a snide comment here or there but its easy to get back at them cause they are usually just pish. When they beat us last season they went on a brilliant run of not winning a match in 10 or 11 typical Aberdeen.