poor game so far....

doom and gloom!! yawn! bad performance, ok result considering the bad performance. we are still so inconsistent, why are so many rangers fans disillusioned into thinking we are able to beat everyone we come up against. we play a different line up every game,a different formation and too many players cannot pass to each other. as much as folk may hate it, it is going to take time. last year we'd have got the same result playing at our best, tonight we got that result playing as bad as we have all season. its half time in the leg. its not good enough, but it is still not unexpected from a new team playing away in europe.

doom and gloom!! yawn! bad performance, ok result considering the bad performance. we are still so inconsistent, why are so many rangers fans disillusioned into thinking we are able to beat everyone we come up against. we play a different line up every game,a different formation and too many players cannot pass to each other. as much as folk may hate it, it is going to take time. last year we'd have got the same result playing at our best, tonight we got that result playing as bad as we have all season. its half time in the leg. its not good enough, but it is still not unexpected from a new team playing away in europe.

i think you're brain just works quicker than the rest. it usually takes me a week of moping and moaning to get to this level of rational. :)

i think you're brain just works quicker than the rest. it usually takes me a week of moping and moaning to get to this level of rational. :)

thats the superior sex for you!! reality check, only this year we finished 3rd in the spl, we are now on a 21 unbeaten run of games and surely some of you can see we are capable of so much more than we saw tonight. im not making excuses for the team and i am far from happy with the game tongiht, i just think that theres a lot better to come and think some of the hysteria is a bit uncalled for.

thats the superior sex for you!! reality check, only this year we finished 3rd in the spl, we are now on a 21 unbeaten run of games and surely some of you can see we are capable of so much more than we saw tonight. im not making excuses for the team and i am far from happy with the game tongiht, i just think that theres a lot better to come and think some of the hysteria is a bit uncalled for.

i think i'll need to get into a debate with my mrs tonight just so that i can be set straight twice on the one evening. ;)

We can look at it this way.

It was a training match to get Fergie back to full fitness , and allow Sionko to try and show his worth ,

We never lost a goal , but we never scored.

We kept , Clement , Prso & Burkie , on the bench for the game against Hibs , who will be harder to beat than Molde at ibrox.

I will be a bit more possitive. I thought the keeper was exellent (mom). I also thought Buffel was just coming in to the game when he was taken off. Hemdani was reasonable but to be honest he doesn't seem to be able to blend with Fergie. Fergie was dire and could have sat next to me to be honest. He is ok if he has the ball but lets players walk away from him, almost evey time. That has been the problem with Fergie from day 1, and will always be the problem. I would punt him tomorrow if the window was open. Sionko:mad: The first person on the Gersnet to pick him in their team for the next 3 weeks will have there private message box full of spam,swear words and anything else i can think of.:ffs:

Boyd is absolutly useless outside the 18 yard box and at a certain time you have to ask, is he the player to take us forward. Personally, i think not, we need to have someone who can score and hold a ball up for others. That is not something you learn it is a natural talent and Boyd does not have that talent. I see no more in Boyd in the long term, as super-sub. I thought the defense done okay if you consider the midfield was AWOL most of the game to be honest. The rest played their part in a mediocre(to say the least) performance.