Maloney - Ref was spot on

Craig Brown said he thought it was a penalty.

Personally I would have been unhappy had it been given against us. Either Maloney is feather-like because there was very little contact, or he went looking for the pen.

I didnt think it was a penalty - but have seen them given.

Amusing that we had to watch a ref refuse us two blatant penalties on Sat and yet yesterday Celtic get a very spurious penalty.

Also, anyone else notice how players and managers of other teams have already started their pish about how the decisions go our way at Ibrox.

Both McInnes and Maybury said our 2nd goal was a push from Miller.... whilst failing to acknowledge that we could easily have had 2 penalties.

just seem it now.

i seriously thought football was a contact sport and with this decision i would assume we are now bordering on Non contact.

IMO it wasnt a penalty and i didnt think the ref was in the best position to call it.

I thought it was a penalty. Maloney played for it and the defender was stupid enough to fall into the trap, but if one of our players had slowed to allow the defender to run into the back of him, I'd be shouting for it.

I thought it was a penalty. Maloney played for it and the defender was stupid enough to fall into the trap, but if one of our players had slowed to allow the defender to run into the back of him, I'd be shouting for it.

I see what you're saying, but I'm with Hindy. Too many soft fouls like this given, it's supposed to be a game for big boys!

Craig Brown said he thought it was a penalty.

Personally I would have been unhappy had it been given against us. Either Maloney is feather-like because there was very little contact, or he went looking for the pen.

I didnt think it was a penalty - but have seen them given.

Amusing that we had to watch a ref refuse us two blatant penalties on Sat and yet yesterday Celtic get a very spurious penalty.

Also, anyone else notice how players and managers of other teams have already started their pish about how the decisions go our way at Ibrox.

Both McInnes and Maybury said our 2nd goal was a push from Miller.... whilst failing to acknowledge that we could easily have had 2 penalties.

Seems to be the common theme, lets blame anybody and everybody, including their own team before we get credit for us actually winning. Small team syndrome and jealousy and words that spring to mind.

Even Pat Nevin said it was a legit goal.