New gers book to be published....

Is it not a bit OTT to call plgsarmy an apologist, when all he's actually done is to effectively respond to your rhetoric? You said there were motives of profit behind this project & plgsarmy has said that 'No individual will make money from this'. You've then gone on to question the motives of the RST simply becasuse they're involved in this project? Again, this seems OTT.

So why is this being publicised on FF and not all Rangers forums ... or just simply on the RST website alone. He says no one will make money but of course every hit on FF is about making money for an individual who uses an overt and controlling influence over the (our) RST in order to bolster a profit-making website. The RST is effectively being used for the benefit of an individual and that's unacceptable.

Why draw attention to this? Because this incestuous, debilitating, hypocritical and divisive relationship between the RST and FF is at the root of the RST's failure to function on behalf of all. It might require some effort to look beyond the protestations of innocent goodwill but it's an edifying and worthwhile task. Take a second look at exactly who "spouting rubbish". Gullibility is no excuse.

So why is this being publicised on FF and not all Rangers forums ... or just simply on the RST website alone. He says no one will make money but of course every hit on FF is about making money for an individual who uses an overt and controlling influence over the (our) RST in order to bolster a profit-making website. The RST is effectively being used for the benefit of an individual and that's unacceptable.

Why draw attention to this? Because this incestuous, debilitating, hypocritical and divisive relationship between the RST and FF is at the root of the RST's failure to function on behalf of all. It might require some effort to look beyond the protestations of innocent goodwill but it's an edifying and worthwhile task. Take a second look at exactly who "spouting rubbish". Gullibility is no excuse.

The thread on Follow Follow asks people to post it on as many other websites as possible, which shoredbear did here. I'll get it posted on the RST website in due course but I want to keep our AGM notice at the top for the moment. Your other comments are not even worth commenting on.

The thread on Follow Follow asks people to post it on as many other websites as possible, which shoredbear did here. I'll get it posted on the RST website in due course but I want to keep our AGM notice at the top for the moment. Your other comments are not even worth commenting on.

Sorry but have to disagree here , there is an increasing amount of RST business which is done exclusively through Ff or �£�£ as it is being increasingly known as , the excuses that were used to remove the previous RST board can quite as easily be aimed at this lot , every hit on that site earns one man money , christ there's now �£�£ podcasts , what next , it's no wonder more and more good fans are moving to other sites . If it wasn't about the money how does he never remove the timposters even when they are reported directly to him .

Used to be a good site , now just a joke

Sorry but have to disagree here , there is an increasing amount of RST business which is done exclusively through Ff or �£�£ as it is being increasingly known as , the excuses that were used to remove the previous RST board can quite as easily be aimed at this lot , every hit on that site earns one man money , christ there's now �£�£ podcasts , what next , it's no wonder more and more good fans are moving to other sites . If it wasn't about the money how does he never remove the timposters even when they are reported directly to him .

Actually, it has always been as bad as it is now. The apologist may not look in the mirror too often and may not think criticism is worth commenting on but the truth is out there and too many people now see through the RST game for what it actually is.

I look forward to aseeing this so-called freely available promotion being sent to ALL Rangers websites, including the one that cannot be mentioned on FF, on pain of automatic banning. Some chance!

Well, nobody can accuse you of not speaking your mind Maineflyer. Not only honest, but brutally honest.

And I will respectfully disagree with you. Other than this, what other part of RST business has been done exclusively through FF? We try to ensure that if we put anything out it is first e-mailed or texted to members then goes on our website before any others. Simon perhaps jumped the gun with this one but give me other recent examples. David Edgar is no longer on the Board so mention of books and podcasts he is involved with don't count so please don't use them as examples. I haven't a clue about money made from websites. I do have an economics Masters Degree but the law of supply and demand is first year secondary school stuff. I'd rather he got the running costs from advertising than having to ask punters to make a financial contribution but that is just my opinion. Timposters are on every Rangers site, you'd be crazy not to admit that. FF is still bigger than all the other sites combined - by some way. There are lots of people who 'make money' from the Rangers support. Merchandise sellers, pubs, hamburger stalls etc. There is only one person being vilified for it. And I fail to see how a site that has raised so much for charitable causes over the years can be called a joke.

Actually, it has always been as bad as it is now. The apologist may not look in the mirror too often and may not think criticism is worth commenting on but the truth is out there and too many people now see through the RST game for what it actually is.

I look forward to aseeing this so-called freely available promotion being sent to ALL Rangers websites, including the one that cannot be mentioned on FF, on pain of automatic banning. Some chance!

Yes the truth is out there Maineflyer but is certainly isn't on the website you refer to.

And I will respectfully disagree with you. Other than this, what other part of RST business has been done exclusively through FF? We try to ensure that if we put anything out it is first e-mailed or texted to members then goes on our website before any others. Simon perhaps jumped the gun with this one but give me other recent examples. David Edgar is no longer on the Board so mention of books and podcasts he is involved with don't count so please don't use them as examples. I haven't a clue about money made from websites. I do have an economics Masters Degree but the law of supply and demand is first year secondary school stuff. I'd rather he got the running costs from advertising than having to ask punters to make a financial contribution but that is just my opinion. Timposters are on every Rangers site, you'd be crazy not to admit that. FF is still bigger than all the other sites combined - by some way. There are lots of people who 'make money' from the Rangers support. Merchandise sellers, pubs, hamburger stalls etc. There is only one person being vilified for it. And I fail to see how a site that has raised so much for charitable causes over the years can be called a joke.

Seeing as how you're not really conducting another snow job on behalf of the greedy monster, tell the world how much money said site has raised for charitable causes? :)