New gers book to be published....

Seeing as how you're not really conducting another snow job on behalf of the greedy monster, tell the world how much money said site has raised for charitable causes? :)

You must have 'missed' my last post, PLG. So I thought you'd appreciate if I repeated it. Wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to provide some facts to match your rhetoric

You must have 'missed' my last post, PLG. So I thought you'd appreciate if I repeated it. Wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to provide some facts to match your rhetoric

Well, RSEA has reached well over �£100K since it started. There have also been events held and substantial money raised over the years for the Davie Cooper Centre, Sara Thackerey Appeal and I was personally involved in raising in excess of �£4000 for George Simpson, who lost a leg in Barcelona.

Well, RSEA has reached well over �£100K since it started. There have also been events held and substantial money raised over the years for the Davie Cooper Centre, Sara Thackerey Appeal and I was personally involved in raising in excess of �£4000 for George Simpson, who lost a leg in Barcelona.

Since you are only able to quote events that were contributed to be a wide range of sources and cannot actually support your nonsensical original statement, I think it's fair to conclude you're simply at it again. Really, you need to sharpen up your act if you're going to continue trying to defend the indefensible... something you haven't yet managed in any of your previous guises.

This is a guy who tried to discredit former RST board member about fake signed tops that had been auctioned for charity, again he never when challenged followed up on his accusations and the money was never recovered .As for David Edgar I accept the point raised as he has left , however he will forever be closely connected with the trust though that is nobodies fault , but to try and say that FF alone is responsible for raising all that charitable money is laughable .

MD gets money everytime there is a hit on that site never mind what he recieves in advertising and again RST news and is carried out and broken on there first , as a lifetime member I cannot tell you the last time I recieved either a text or e-mail .

Like it or not the RST is damaged by its association with MD , as for FF being the biggest , quantity will never make up for quality, sorru but we need to disagree on that

This is a guy who tried to discredit former RST board member about fake signed tops that had been auctioned for charity, again he never when challenged followed up on his accusations and the money was never recovered.

That is so wide of the mark it's unbelievable. Where are you getting this nonsense from?

That is so wide of the mark it's unbelievable. Where are you getting this nonsense from?

It's anything but nonsense I'm afraid and is there for anyone to see who cares to look. What on earth is the point of asking where rbr got his information from when it's already in the public domain - unless of course it's simply more fudge and deflection for the sake of it.

PLG's automatic and baseless denials may fill a few square inches of forum space but they look increasingly desperate, disingenious and futile with every post. If I had so little to say, I think I'd long ago have stopped trying to say it.

This is a guy who tried to discredit former RST board member about fake signed tops that had been auctioned for charity, again he never when challenged followed up on his accusations and the money was never recovered .As for David Edgar I accept the point raised as he has left , however he will forever be closely connected with the trust though that is nobodies fault , but to try and say that FF alone is responsible for raising all that charitable money is laughable .

MD gets money everytime there is a hit on that site never mind what he recieves in advertising and again RST news and is carried out and broken on there first , as a lifetime member I cannot tell you the last time I recieved either a text or e-mail .

Like it or not the RST is damaged by its association with MD , as for FF being the biggest , quantity will never make up for quality, sorru but we need to disagree on that

I know you're right and you know I know you're right. One further question though - on whose wall are those 'fake' tops now hanging?

How about PLG though, denying something that was set out by the RST itself to explain its own shortfall of funds? Sometimes the people associated with the RST are just beyond parody.

I know you're right and you know I know you're right. One further question though - on whose wall are those 'fake' tops now hanging?

How about PLG though, denying something that was set out by the RST itself to explain its own shortfall of funds? Sometimes the people associated with the RST are just beyond parody.

I denied rbr's version of events. This was all explained at last year's AGM but the story appears to have grown arms and legs since then. I am not prepared to discuss this on a public message Board as the matter is in the hands of the police.

This is anything but nonesense , and to deny it as Maineflyer has said is just silly , it's public record and also RST minuted .