There's no reason why the SPL couldn't delay the decision on timing to accommodate the European commitments of their clubs.

If every other league can do this, why not us?

I am going to see Dortmund against Bayern Munich on Sunday. The fixture was first scheduled for Saturday but because of the Euro games it is now on Sunday. I am not happy as i have morning shift on Monday.:(

I don't think it's much of an issue for this midweek match as its a home game but if we were away in Turkey and travelling back the following morning then that is obviously delaying our preparations for the weekend fixture with it being pulled forward to a 12pm ko on the Saturday.

The Aberdeen game should have been on the Saturday and the Hearts game on the Sunday

Our game on Sunday clashed with the EPL anyway so why not play it on the Saturday

Thats without going into the fact we have an away SPL game 5 times out of 6 after CL fixtures, which had the beggars got there would of course have handed the 5 home ties after CL midweeks

Im pretty sure the last tie both were in the CL something similar happened

spooky:confused:

The Aberdeen game should have been on the Saturday and the Hearts game on the Sunday

Our game on Sunday clashed with the EPL anyway so why not play it on the Saturday

Thats without going into the fact we have an away SPL game 5 times out of 6 after CL fixtures, which had the beggars got there would of course have handed the 5 home ties after CL midweeks

Im pretty sure the last tie both were in the CL something similar happened

spooky:confused:

If i remember right Walter Smith and Martin Bain pointed that out that we had 5 away games after the CL games. I guess they didn't push it though as we seem to accept everything thrown at us. If it was the tims all hell would have broke loose. They would have been shouting conspiracy all the way to the SPL board

Guest blackstoneisland

TV dictates, have done for years, Rangers fans asked to watch most games away at 12ish on a Saturday or Sunday and as I go to most games it's a pain in the arse. 3pm Saturday games were great