Tonights crowd

Sky had the attendance at over 49000 , yet the BBC had it at just over 41000 ?? I must admit I thought there were more than 41000 , any other guesses

Sky's number looks more accurate. I heard there were only a few small spaces, which if true would mean the Beeb's figure is way under.

Fan's were in great voice for most of the game too! :thup:

According to the online ticket section of the clubs website there were only 5 sections that had decent availability , the whole of the Govan had less than 300 free spaces , though some people may have bought the 3 match package just for the Man utd game

I don't see that there were 49,000. There were gaps at the back of the broomloan and in the main stand. Couldn't see the club deck but I'd guess that there were gaps there too. Probably somewhere inbetween.

I'd agree with that. The Copland and Govan looked pretty full but some gaps in the Broomloan. How good was it though to have an almost full stadium at the final whistle. I also thought Build My Gallows was brilliant tonight.

I'd agree with that. The Copland and Govan looked pretty full but some gaps in the Broomloan. How good was it though to have an almost full stadium at the final whistle. I also thought Build My Gallows was brilliant tonight.

The blue order were excellent throughout , and to e fair the team responded with a very composed and disciplined performance , lets hope it keeps going

I don't see that there were 49,000. There were gaps at the back of the broomloan and in the main stand. Couldn't see the club deck but I'd guess that there were gaps there too. Probably somewhere inbetween.

The Broomy rear, Main Stand side was half empty. That's the only big gap I saw from the cameras.