Thank you for comments on my statements

As an aside, you must be as old as me. I loved that song.:spl:

I thought it was rather apt, since we are all going round in circles (well some are) asking questions but failing to find answers. I was old in 1970. :),,,,,,,,,, so let's go round again... if only our fitba' players were as talented...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKrwbs5xqqc]YouTube - "Let's Go Round Again" by Average White Band - Disco Video Mix by Glenn Rivera[/ame]

Quite often both sides contradict each other - hence the truth may lie somewhere in the middle. That happens in the real world too.

I was told once by a famous Glasgow Rabbi, "there is only truth all else is untruth", it has served me well through the years, death is absolute, just like life and truth.

Frankie, Alan did have the chance to speak at the AGM - he was the secratary and board member - that's a powerful position to air his objections to any issue he had. Any AGM I've ever attended ( which is a a lot) anyone in attendance has the right to free speech.

Yes, the Trust needs to improve and the sole representative on here knows that. It will never improve though due to all name calling by some and what I perceive as a smear campaign against certain board members. I don't know any of them personally but I do know, as you've already stated, the truth somewhere in the middle.

Alan could have waited until legal advice had shown that although mistakes were made, The Trust had acted lawfuly.

I've said it, you have said it and many others have said it, the trust needs a forum to engage with it's members and prospective members. Only then will we see better ideas put the board and debated in an adult-mature-like fashion.

I've been quite clear in my criticism of Mr Harris for not taking the chance to speak at the AGM.

That, or his decision to go public, are definitely something the Trust are entitled to question. Just as we are entitled to question their actions at the same meeting and since. Two wrongs (or several in fact) do not make a right.

Couple that with other problems (such as the unacceptable behaviour of some board members on FF) and, most importantly, the failure of the organisation per se then the credibility of Harris arguably isn't the main issue here.

It is up to the RST to show how they intend recovering from this situation and how they intend improving relations. So far they've been unable to answer that question which is more important than anything else.

I've been quite clear in my criticism of Mr Harris for not taking the chance to speak at the AGM.

That, or his decision to go public, are definitely something the Trust are entitled to question. Just as we are entitled to question their actions at the same meeting and since. Two wrongs (or several in fact) do not make a right.

Couple that with other problems (such as the unacceptable behaviour of some board members on FF) and, most importantly, the failure of the organisation per se then the credibility of Harris arguably isn't the main issue here.

It is up to the RST to show how they intend recovering from this situation and how they intend improving relations. So far they've been unable to answer that question which is more important than anything else.

Yip, I agree, mate.

First of all, they need to acknowledge their part in this debacle with some kind of apology.

They then need to start building a more positive relationship with the fans and club. In doing so, a clear strategy on how they're going to go about achieving their objectives.

To sell the Trust they need the right people in to do so. They need to find those people, probably within the support.

Only off the top of my head whilst I sun bathe by the pool:P