There seems to be a colony of them in sheepland

Guest PTB

Going on from the Diamond furore heres comments attributed to Hartley when he was at Millwall and answered some questions in their fanzine

Q: If you were a pigeon who would you shit on?

A: The Glasgow Rangers Team

Q: Why?

A: Orange Bastards.

Its probably just 'the craic' though.

I seem to remember that Hartley gave an interview to the Millwall official match day programme?

Further, the article was littered with 'H' word references.

If anyone is interested in real conditioning hatred, then get a hold of the premier Aberdeen 'zine, 'the Nothern Light'. It ran for over a dozen years and was A4 size. It was extremely well produced, a lot of cartoon features, where Rangers supporters were habitually portrayed as having wire coathangers portruding from their heads. Failed abortions!

Edited by 26th of foot

I hate Aberdeen. Maybe more than the average bear due to where I was raised... But they have had one or two results against Celtic in recent years...

Last season they drew 4-4, the season before they won 4-2, and the season before that they drew a cup game 1-1 all up north, while they won the cup replay at parkhead. I also recall a game they got 2 late goals in to win at parkhead 3-2 I think it was, as well as being robbed a draw in during the title run in when a goal got chopped off for a "foul" in the box.

Aberdeen have not won at Ibrox in 12 years now, is it?

I reitterate, I hate Aberdeen. They have had a questionable number of drubbings off the green and gray. They have a hatred towards us which is probably stronger than most Tims. But for the sake of sounding balanced, I think its well worth pointing this out.

:: ducks under desk for cover::

I hate Aberdeen. Maybe more than the average bear due to where I was raised... But they have had one or two results against Celtic in recent years...

Think they in general just raise their game against the OF, while quaintly hating us more. It's just that we're better than Celtic :)

Think they in general just raise their game against the OF, while quaintly hating us more. It's just that we're better than Celtic :)

I like that ;) it's true though... struggle against everyone else, yet good against the OF, its bizarre! Was alot more stable and consistent under the 2 Jimmy's, who never got appreciated, much the same as wee chesney across the city!

My highlight of trips to Aberdeen games has to be when Novo took a looping shot, all the Aberdeen fans gave it the "waaaaaayyy!!" thinking he'd fluffed it, only for it to loop over langfield and land in the back of the net! It was priceless!

Last season they drew 4-4, the season before they won 4-2, and the season before that they drew a cup game 1-1 all up north, while they won the cup replay at parkhead. I also recall a game they got 2 late goals in to win at parkhead 3-2 I think it was, as well as being robbed a draw in during the title run in when a goal got chopped off for a "foul" in the box.

Aberdeen have not won at Ibrox in 12 years now, is it?

I reitterate, I hate Aberdeen. They have had a questionable number of drubbings off the green and gray. They have a hatred towards us which is probably stronger than most Tims. But for the sake of sounding balanced, I think its well worth pointing this out.

:: ducks under desk for cover::

19(Nineteen) years since they last won at the Stadium.

I like that ;) it's true though... struggle against everyone else, yet good against the OF, its bizarre! Was alot more stable and consistent under the 2 Jimmy's, who never got appreciated, much the same as wee chesney across the city!

I think that typifies their pettiness. They'd really cut off their own nose if they suspected it was blue to spite their faces. The two Jimmys made Aberdeen a difficult prospect. McGhee is an utter farce of a manager, yet he gets limitless scope. Alex McLeish was more succesfull than MON, yet the latter is a saint, whereas we Chesney was more succesful than both and was never accepted. Too ideological to even enjoy success - works for me, they can enjoy getting beat but putting on a spirited (that is, violent) display, and I'll just enjoy our victories :D

My highlight of trips to Aberdeen games has to be when Novo took a looping shot, all the Aberdeen fans gave it the "waaaaaayyy!!" thinking he'd fluffed it, only for it to loop over langfield and land in the back of the net! It was priceless!

:spl: :spl: