They will have if we beat Valencia and they beat the turks.:)

Not necessarily. The gap between Man Ure and Valencia would be 6 points with 2 games to play. If Valencia goto OT and win 2-0 then they could go through if they win their 5th game.

Not necessarily. The gap between Man Ure and Valencia would be 6 points with 2 games to play. If Valencia goto OT and win 2-0 then they could go through if they win their 5th game.

It is indeed more possible they will play a reserve team against Valencia in their last group game.:(

I think everyone liked Advocaat in his 1st two seasons managing us. We played nice football, were successful at home and in europe beating some of europes best at the time.

By the way, I'm talking about adapting formations and tactics during the game.

I remember playing Kilmarnock at Ibrox under Advocaat. It was 0-0 going into the 2nd half and we had a player sent off, I think it was Porrini. Advocaat brought off a midfielder and stuck on another attacker. We ended up winning the match 2-0. I think that's successfully adapting a formation.

I could trot off another few but won't because already I know we won't agree.

I know this is somewhat unrelated... but lets not forget the MASSIVE achievement last season when we had TWO players sent off and still won the CIS final 1-0.