Tannadice linesman, Stevie Craven resigns

Or even a correct decision they just don't like.

Correct mate,the SFA need to investigate the threats to families of the officials,and reassure the officials that they will have protection against these SCUMMY RHATS. As you say even a half dubious decision will have the Ref caught in two minds.

C&P from another forum and no, it wasn't FF S_A. ;)

Apparently Stuart Grainger, the other linesman at Tannadice last week, has handed in his resignation.

The fourth official is also getting a demotion for not reporting Lennon to the referee?

The linesman on FollowFollow is claiming more resignations are imminent.

I can only speculate at this point but maybe these guys feel their position is being undermined by Shame FC with not an awful lot of backing from the SFA i.e. sanctions against their outbursts.

Or even a correct decision they just don't like.

That's the problem. How can anyone say these decisions are "wrong". Even the replays for the penalty are inconclusive and in my mind it WAS a penalty. We've been given plenty of penalties against us for much less and the defender moved in the way, contact was there and enough fell Broadfoot. it's about interpretations and although plenty of the press are agreeing with Lennon, they all have previous for lack of impartiality.

We had a penalty given against Scotland for a ball to shoulder/arm from close range with the arm being up for balance - however, the argument against him was that if you put your arms up then you are guilty.

M.... what's his name put his hands up and knee out and is therefore guilty - you have to be very careful in the box.

I've been given a quite few penalties against me in my time for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (eg ball against chest nowhere near my arms, attacker backing in to me and collapsing for no reason, a tangle of legs after I cleanly cleared the ball that made an attacker fall over) so I'm sympathetic for penalties being given for the slightest of touches - but I'd have not much complaint had I felled someone in the way Broadfoot was.

Edited by calscot

That's the problem. How can anyone say these decisions are "wrong". Even the replays for the penalty are inconclusive and in my mind it WAS a penalty. We've been given plenty of penalties against us for much less and the defender moved in the way, contact was there and enough fell Broadfoot. it's about interpretations and although plenty of the press are agreeing with Lennon, they all have previous for lack of impartiality.

We had a penalty given against Scotland for a ball to shoulder/arm from close range with the arm being up for balance - however, the argument against him was that if you put your arms up then you are guilty.

M.... what's his name put his hands up and knee out and is therefore guilty - you have to be very careful in the box.

I've been given a quite few penalties against me in my time for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (eg ball against chest nowhere near my arms, attacker backing in to me and collapsing for no reason, a tangle of legs after I cleanly cleared the ball that made an attacker fall over) so I'm sympathetic for penalties being given for the slightest of touches - but I'd have not much complaint had I felled someone in the way Broadfoot was.

And the comment you quoted was made befor the Old Firm with regards to the non-penatly at Tannadice which was 100% the correct decision, even if it wasn't made immediately. They just have issues with any decision against them.