Living in England without a season ticket, I'm in no place to judge, but should you lessen your support of the team just because they are not playing so well? Isn't that the time to get behind the team?

Your words come across like they are from an archetypal fickel fan...

Excuse me, don't you even dare go there with me. Spouting pish that i'm a fickel fan. After the the drose that i was left to watch last season.

After spending �£1.200 on season tickets this seaon again i think i can decide if i want to keep or not.

Also i am 110% behind my team week in week out. What i'm not behind is all the greeting faced bassa's that sit round about me and on these boards that are moaning day in and day out.

Excuse me, don't you even dare go there with me. Spouting pish that i'm a fickel fan. After the the drose that i was left to watch last season.

After spending �£1.200 on season tickets this seaon again i think i can decide if i want to keep or not.

Also i am 110% behind my team week in week out. What i'm not behind is all the greeting faced bassa's that sit round about me and on these boards that are moaning day in and day out.

Kinda contradicting yourself there. You support week in week out, but if you decide to give it up then where's you're support? I know you're a paying customer like myself, but when buying tickets there isn't a guarantee on success so deal with it!

You go to support you're team, you say you're doing that?? Well you're getting exactly what you paid for!

Kinda contradicting yourself there. You support week in week out, but if you decide to give it up then where's you're support? I know you're a paying customer like myself, but when buying tickets there isn't a guarantee on success so deal with it!

You go to support you're team, you say you're doing that?? Well you're getting exactly what you paid for!

So that gives folk the right to say i'm A 'fickel fan' does it. How the fuck am i contradicting myself. Want to point this contradiction to me then huh?

I can say what i like everybody else does, so fuckin deal with it

What are you on about Cammy? I haven't been calling everyone fickel...

So saying you want to get rid of your season ticket because your team aren't playing well isn't fickel?

Also I don't see the insult, I didn't even call gersfem fickle, I said she came across as fickle - which she does. I was trying to point out to her that maybe she's not acting in true character and should think again.

I also pointed out that I was in no position to judge - did you read that? Or were the Cammy filters on?

Cammy for someone who goes on and on about personal attacks, why are you personally attacking me?

Your post has absolutely no relevance to anything and is completely petty. I've argued with you over a few points on the forum and your nose is obviously well out of joint.

Get a grip for god's sake.

But surely, even a paying customer is entitled to question the quality of product they have purchased? If you bought a colour TV and you only got black and white picture, would you shrug it off as 'well, I paid my money, I take my chances'?

Cammy F

Well, its the thrid time I've seen you imply someone on here is 'fickel'

So saying you want to get rid of your season ticket because your team aren't playing well isn't fickel?

Nope - its called freedom of choice

Also I don't see the insult, I didn't even call gersfem fickle, I said she came across as fickle - which she does. I was trying to point out to her that maybe she's not acting in true character and should think again.

Maybe Gersfem (along with others) have given it serious thought. Maybe they are p155ed of working like c*nts to save up enough money to go and watch Rangers to contiunally be served up dross. Maybe, like most working class families, the �£1000 pounds they spend annually, could be put to 'better use' for the family. Maybe they can no longer afford the �£34 pounds for OF tickets, �£350 pounds for same day trip to Molde, �£25 pounds for games in Edinburgh, 3 away games on the trot. Some might try actually trying to follow Rangers - pay the money we pay, have the hassle we have from Police, Stewards etc - yoiu don't get that from your �£100 package from Sentanta.

I also pointed out that I was in no position to judge - did you read that? Or were the Cammy filters on?

So you are in no position to judge, but you just had to reply and call gersfem 'fickel'

Your post has absolutely no relevance to anything and is completely petty. I've argued with you over a few points on the forum and your nose is obviously well out of joint.

It does have relevance - as for my nose being out of joint, why would it be? It appears that it is your nose that is out of joint, I haven't and wouldn't call supporters of this club fickel or lecture them on how best to follow Rangers.

Get a grip for god's sake.

Why? Because I don't agree with you. Sorry, from now on, I'll not disagree with anything you say oh worthy master - I now 'have a grip'...

Cammy F

Anyone can get rid of something they have bought, in fact fickle people do it all the time. It doesn't mean you're fickle though. However buying a season ticket is usually done by a supporter so they can go and support their team. Changing their mind because the team has a couple of bad games is not very strong evidence of a very loyal supporter, and the terms sometimes used to describe such people are "fickle" and "glory hunter".

Whether that is right or wrong could easily have been up for reasonable discussion but somehow it didn't.

You can do a lot of what you like in life, but what you do also defines you in the eyes of others.

I have the right to avoid cracks in the pavement while walking along the street but that doesn't mean I should give people abuse when they tell me I appear to be a bit mad.

Do you take the telly back if you don't like the programmes?

Nope, I contact the 'service provider'. Sanyo, Sony etc don't regulate the TV programmes, they offer a platform for broadcasting..

If I don't like a certain programme, I chose NOT TO WATCH IT... Simple really

Cammy F