lol that's a bit harsh on us. Fair enough Celtic are not much better than much of the championship but we would hold our own against the vast majority of premiership sides. We're better than West Brom, Blackpool etc! Conversely, even the likes of Bolton have a stronger squad than us but overall we're as good as anyone outwith the top 6/7 imo, at least in a 2 legged tie with a full strength team.

Edited by Totti

At least McGhee's side won.

I recognise the fact that the quality of the SPL outside the OF is about as bad as it's been, but this is a supposedly professional football team we're talking about here - 9-0 is a disgraceful result in any competitive football setting, let alone the top league in the country. You could probably put together a team of Third Division players who wouldn't get beat 9-0 by that Celtic side. Just a shocking lack of professionalism really - you can see McGhee's influence right through that Aberdeen side the past 18 months. As for the fans, well, they hounded out the Two Jimmies largely for being Rangers men. Enjoy the Karma you wankers.

You'd like to think but I will be very surprised it made even the back page, after the shite Aberdeen played today. Plus they gloss it over and have a wee article without any pictures.

yeah i did say it in jest........

i just seen the scum game there, sky never showed the incidents for the pens, but the defending was really woeful to say the least, it looked like they only had 2 defenders at some/most of the goals. some were mis-hits, some were decent finishes but as usual lemmon says they were magnifique!!!

we just need to go out and score a few tomorrow and get back on top :box: