These fannies also forgot about there banner with a ref with a half rangers kit on and red card that reads 1888-2010 CORRUPTION LIVES ON!

If they feel that strongly about corruption then why dont they get to fuck out of the spl then!

At half-time during todayââ?¬â?¢s match against Aberdeen we displayed message banners calling for ââ?¬Ë?No bloodstained poppys on our hoopsââ?¬â?¢ in protest at the Clubââ?¬â?¢s decision to once again wear the poppy on our shirts during next weekââ?¬â?¢s game at St Mirren (a match our group will not attend because of this decision). This is in support of an appeal by Poppyscotland to all SPL clubs. Poppyscotland describes its role as ââ?¬Ë?supporting heroesââ?¬â?¢ and state that ââ?¬Ë?the poppy has become a symbol of remembrance and for the sacrifices made by our Armed Forcesââ?¬â?¢. Our group and many within the Celtic support do not recognise the British Armed Forces as heroes, nor their role in many conflicts as one worthy of our remembrance

This is a horrible quote and is making them look even worse. Also it doesn't read well at all. It sounds as if THEY are in support of PoppyScotland, then they say they are against it?

They really should just shut up.

You have completely missed my point. Bombs or no bombs, you cannot illegally invade an ILLEGAL, UNDEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED REGIME.

Possibly best we leave this, I get the impression you're drunk and ranting nonsense. This banner is atrocious and need not be remotely justified in any shape or form.

Gotta back up Gribz here. The United Nations declared the occupations illegal as the perceived excuse was WMD - now found to be totally fallacious. I've always bought a poppy to remember my grandpa who fought in WW1 - to remember the dead not to glorify war. As for your point about democracy - is the UK democaratic when there is only a chance of 2 virtually identical parties gaining power? Both Tories and New Labour are products of the PR machine and they both unconditionally support capitalism - a system which allows the like of Vodafone to escape a multi-million pound tax evasion while the rest of us have to endure cuts,cuts, cuts...

It's the wrong thread to have a debate like this but my point was that the UK is virtually a one-party state anyway, so similar are the Libtories and NewLabour. And the US is too (though at least they are trying to introduce free healthcare for all). The British are so supine that we might end up as the kind of backward country you speak of.