"At least Celtic never won"

I'm with Gav on this one. Giuys sitting round about me last night at OUR game were more interested in what the Hearts score was and what they were doing than supporting our team. What's the poiint in going to our game then? Stay at home and watch Hearts if you are that interested. Ok it affects us but if we have many more performances like last night then we won't need to worry about the Tims because they'll be so far in front of us

Or conversely if they have many more games like they did against Hearts then we wont have to worry.

When we were getting beat and looking unlikely to get anything from the game, then the Hearts game took on extra significance. There is a pyschological benefit to being ahead. It is usually easier to be out in front rather than chasing. In a two horse race it is understandable people will look to their results as they directly affect us and we could have lost top spot the other night.

I got my wife to tape the Hearts-Celtic game so as i could watch it after back-shift. I stayed away from the computer so as i wouldn't catch any results. Watching the tims get humped made me feel brilliant until i checked the rangers score.:(