"At least Celtic never won"

Fuck off!

So we've just been humped at home 3-0 by a piss poor Hibernian side and my mate decides to phone me at FT. The first thing he says is "at least Celtic never won."

I don't buy into that outlook of worrying what your rivals do. As long as Rangers win who cares how our nearest challengers get on. Tonight is a missed opportunity for us to extend our lead, even by a point.

I'm gutted about the result tonight and the fact Celtic lost makes it hurt even more.

It's a missed opportunity, make no mistake.

Considering the title has been decided in recent years even on goal difference, it is relevant. We only have one competitor in the league and judging by our poor performance recently, how they get on is almosts as relevant as us.

Considering the title has been decided in recent years even on goal difference, it is relevant. We only have one competitor in the league and judging by our poor performance recently, how they get on is almosts as relevant as us.

It's relevant but it's as if some people look out for their results more than ours.

It feels like their priorities are the wrong way about.

Its more of a sickener because we lost a home match and TBH we should be going near on a full season without losing against any SPL side at Ibrox. The odd freak result like last night will happen every so often and it is a freak result.

A defeat had to happen at some point and id rather take it against Hibs than Aberdeen this Saturday. Hopefully the warnings signs are put up and a backlash happens this weekend.

I think it's perfectly fair to say we got out of jail last night with Hearts winning. A dreadful performance and a downright hammering at home, yet we somehow remain clear at the top of the table.

I'd certainly have taken top of the league before kick-off last night.

I think it's perfectly fair to say we got out of jail last night with Hearts winning. A dreadful performance and a downright hammering at home, yet we somehow remain clear at the top of the table.

I'd certainly have taken top of the league before kick-off last night.

My thoughts exactly. Way I see it is we need to learn from our defeat last night, never let it happen again, and thoroughly appreciate the reprieve Celtic have given us. As you say we got out of jail, let us now stay out.

I'm with Gav on this one. Giuys sitting round about me last night at OUR game were more interested in what the Hearts score was and what they were doing than supporting our team. What's the poiint in going to our game then? Stay at home and watch Hearts if you are that interested. Ok it affects us but if we have many more performances like last night then we won't need to worry about the Tims because they'll be so far in front of us