Display tomorrow.....

Looks awesome !!!

Did the stadium tour this morning and they were setting out the display and I have to say it looks fantastic.

Broomloan and Copland they have a huge single poppy which is in the middle of each stand and the poppy stretches from the front to rear of each stand.

Govan Rear has a series of poppies running the length of the stand.

Just seeing it sent shivers down my spine - looks like it will be a fantastic display, so long as the cards stay on the seats with this wind.

Absolutely Gav - was going to anyway as I have the wee fella for me - hopefully his 2nd Rangers game ends in a win - if not this trip has been a bust results wise - his first Arsenal game.... 1-0 defeat at home to Newcastle... his first Rangers game.... 3-0 home defeat to Hibs... if we lose tomorrow I am kicking him out the house !!

Only downside is that our seats are in the Govan Rear so can only get pictures of the Broomie and Copland - will still take some and email them to you.