Celtic- Rangers

They created by far the more chances in the first half as expected, I was gutted at the second goal as it looked like we were gonna equalise. Thought Prso, Adam, Hemdani and Papac were outstanding today. Fergie was a huge let down though and I really think Charlie Adam will feature more either alonside Fergie or in his place this season. Clement's pace was missed in the midfield aswell today.

Should Sebo have been on early in the second half I don't know.

I think having two wingers is good when we're at Ibrox but now I think we need to have three centre midfielders when we're away from home.

They created by far the more chances in the first half as expected, I was gutted at the second goal as it looked like we were gonna equalise. Thought Prso, Adam, Hemdani and Papac were outstanding today. Fergie was a huge let down though and I really think Charlie Adam will feature more either alonside Fergie or in his place this season. Clement's pace was missed in the midfield aswell today.

Should Sebo have been on early in the second half I don't know.

I think having two wingers is good when we're at Ibrox but now I think we need to have three centre midfielders when we're away from home.

Can't argue with that a bit - spot on.

I also agree Filip Sebo should have been on the pitch today at some point.

Particularly before Sionko and Martin.

Martin is a young lad -I appreciate that - but if anything he has got worse since his initial games.

If he has designs on the Man Utd first team he will have to up gear a few levels.

I am not just talking about todays game, but his recent performances in general he has looked a bit of a flash in the pan and a fish out of water ( excuse the horrendous cliches) , but he is young so hopefully he can improve.

Kris Boyd got into a couple of good positions today but I always felt that he was lacking in pace. McManus was always toe for toe with him but if he had Kenny Miller's pace he would be unstoppable. He'll still finish top goalscorer though this season but just a yard or two too slow today.

Haven't really seen Sebo in full fligh yet, what's his pace like folks ??

What got to me yesterday was the space we gave them.The first 20 mins or so we closed them down,but as the game went on the spaces got bigger .Contrast to when we had the ball, they closed us down very quickly througout the match.

In the second half we dominated up to they scored the second, after that there was only going to be one winner.I still feel we will come good it is a long way to May and a lot of points have to be won and lost.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE BASSAS!!!

I have just seen the highlights on Dutch telly and i am going to bring something in that no one has said. I think with the first goal McGregor could easily have come for the original cross. Von Hess headed the ball almost at the 6mtr line. The ball was so long in the air that the keeper would have been favourite to at least get a fist to it. Although he stopped the original header and got no help from the defenders after the save i don't think he can go faultless on this one.

Nah, it was an excellent, fast and flat cross which (speaking as a goalie myself) wasn't one McGregor could have got to IMO.

The people to blame are the players for not stopping the cross (this happens continually nowadays) and the central defenders for not marking tightly enough.

Nah, it was an excellent, fast and flat cross which (speaking as a goalie myself) wasn't one McGregor could have got to IMO.

The people to blame are the players for not stopping the cross (this happens continually nowadays) and the central defenders for not marking tightly enough.

Who said you were a goalie............... just kidding mate, never seen the game but i listened to it..........gutted, but we have to be patient PLG is here to build a team so lets keep giving him support and see where he takes us, long way to go, plenty time..........C'mon the Gers.

Well I tried to be a goalie just like you tried to be a dirty, wee, cheating forward... ;) ;)

The early signs this season were pretty positive. The first 4 or 5 games we played some excellent football which we hadn't seen for a number of seasons at Ibrox.

However, I'm astonished by the speed in which we have basically capitulated. Unfortunately, PLG seems a bit too stubborn for his own good. I still believe he's the right man for the job but he has to be more flexible with his formation while picking a settled first XI with minimal changes.

A 2 man midfield (as shown by Eck last season) does not work in the rough and tumble of the SPL. It's easily thwarted and contained by flooding the midfield and we have bee to too slow to react to this in past games.

However, some positive signs haved been seen and this was never going to be an overnight job with the minimal investment in the team. It appears some of the existing players lack the belief and character of a winning team and more major surgery is required on the playing staff if we've to really improve as a club.

We all like players like Smith, J-Rod, Hutton, Burke, Rae, Ferguson, Prso, Buffel and Murray. But, as much as they have their qualities, perhaps they just aren't good enough to play consistently well, stay clear of injuries and lack the winning mentality required to be a Rangers player. Certainly the inexperienced nature of the team doesn't help consistency and strength which are basic necessities to be successful in the SPL.

Tough decisions are going to be made over the next year. Unfortunately, while this transistion takes place more bad results and performances are gong to be witnessed. That's disappointing but realistic and as a support we must show support while the changes are made.

Moreover, I'd much rather PLG was the man overseeing this. Although he should not be exempt from criticism I think the man does have a plan and we should be patient while he carries it out. 3 months isn't long enough before we call for his head. Yes, he needs to show improvement himself and yes, perhaps he's been surprised by the lack of committment from the senior players but yes, he will improve things and yes, he's still the man for the job.