Whitewash in full splash

Remember the coin hitting Hugh Dallas and the numerous pitch invasions? Remember how it was immediately re-spun as an OF problem? Now we have the BBC in particular wheeling out panel after panel of commentators equally determined to re-fashion refgate as a problem created by Scottish clubs acting collectively to put pressure on the refs. hardly anyone daring to name the club behind it all or to criticise the SFA for failing utterly to protect the game in Scotland. How do these filthy bastards never ever get confronted with their despicable behaviour?

On Sportsound tonight (last night now) Celtic were well & truly fingered and slated for their part in this fiasco. They even had the muppet from Celtic kwik noos on the phone to plead Celtic's case. Funny as hell...!!

On Sportsound tonight (last night now) Celtic were well & truly fingered and slated for their part in this fiasco. They even had the muppet from Celtic kwik noos on the phone to plead Celtic's case. Funny as hell...!!

I'm delighted to hear that. What about the news media - I've been out of the country for a while and all I see are reports that appear to point to a state of general anarchy in the Scottish game, without more than, at best, a cursory mention of celtic's role. They are being projected as perhaps something of a ringleader but by no means the singular malcontent we know them to be.

I read the thing on the BBC and was absolutely shocked (well, actually, no, not really) that it is being portrayed in that manner to the wider world. "Celtic hopes this draws attention to refereeing standards". FFS.

I read the thing on the BBC and was absolutely shocked (well, actually, no, not really) that it is being portrayed in that manner to the wider world. "Celtic hopes this draws attention to refereeing standards". FFS.

Reid's comments at their AGM were even funnier, although it depends on your definition of funny. Many 'neutrals' in the Scottish press weren't impressed at all.

I'm delighted to hear that. What about the news media - I've been out of the country for a while and all I see are reports that appear to point to a state of general anarchy in the Scottish game, without more than, at best, a cursory mention of celtic's role. They are being projected as perhaps something of a ringleader but by no means the singular malcontent we know them to be.

I can't enlighten you MF. Don't buy rags here.

All I can say is that many of the pundits (or whatever you want to call them) are accusing Celtic of starting something that shouldn't have been started & they're doing it either directly or indirectly.

Lennon and Reid are the two to blame for this, no one else. We've had refs criticised before but they've gone way beyond that with their refusal to see honest mistakes. BTW it was LOVELY to see Keltic suffer from a 94th minute goal the other day. How many times have they been given mysterious added-on time.

You can listen again to sportsound on the BBC website. I'm on my iPod at the minute so maybe someone else can provide the links. There was 2 hours of it and yes, the clown from CQN was surprisingly moderate compared to the views, paranoia and conspiracyhe peddles from his blog. Gordon Smith took him to task a couple of times, as did Kenny Clark and Stuart Dougal iirc.