After tonight's game and the months ahead

I am afraid not. The guy can't control a ball, he does not see runs from other players. One wee pass to Weiss tonight instead of testing vd Saars shinpads and we could have been in joy land.

I actually thought the same at the time , however when I watched the replay's , Weiss was never going to get there in a month of sundays , also debating the where withall's about Miller is irrelevant , he is what we have at the moment and that's all we can put out , and that is why as my initial post said the next moves will be vital for the longer term .

Now the big decisions must be made irrespective of ownership issue's money must be made available and replacements/adissions must be brought in , and not to sit on the bench , we do have players coming back we do have young players that can supplement the squad but they cannot be relied on ,Webster will never be seen , Jelavic will take time to regain his fitness ,will MacGregor or Bougherra still be with us , all must be addressed as well as Miller's contract issue.

It would be criminal to expect Ally to sort out this next summer , for we have a great chance now to really punch a serious hole in the manky mob's finances and confidence by pushing on and winning the league this season.With the current squad it's a massive ask and to be honest the players are letting no-one down however it would be suicidal to expect this run , domestically , to continue .

It should really have been sorted out in the summer because there's no guarantee that bringing in players in January will help us win the league. There's just as much chance that a few additions could upset what is a reasonably 'together' squad in terms of team spirit etc. Having said that, I do think Walter will want to make additions if he's allowed to, even if it's just another couple of decent loan signings.