After tonight's game and the months ahead

Dont often disagree with you Pete but I have to here. Miller has been overall brilliant this season but i think he is suffering from a bit of fatigue (both mentally and physically). He's got 18 goals and we are not even in December. Granted since the OF game his performances have dropped but changing formation every week to have a partner upfront then play on his own isnt helping him either.

Miller's out of his depth in European competition. He's a great SPL player, nothing more.

Lastly I thought the support were magnificent tonight and it was brilliant inside the ground ........

I watched the game on ITV London so I wouldn't need to hear the constant drivel of the Scottish commentators. Anyway, at FT Adrian Chiles said something like 'as a neutral I wanted a Rangers goal just to hear the noise it would've made.'

The support were terrific.

As I said,we all see things differently:grin:

Oh and be carefull with that '' IMO '' thing:awesome:

Haha, talk about being immature.

You're the one who goes on about how it's your opinion yet when someone disagrees with you, you think they're opinion is wrong IMO.

;)

Haha, talk about being immature.

You're the one who goes on about how it's your opinion yet when someone disagrees with you, you think they're opinion is wrong IMO.

;)

Ha Ha,immature!!!ok dad I thought it was a joke,hence the smiley

Ha Ha,immature!!!ok dad I thought it was a joke,hence the smiley

Hmmmmm....

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.

2. A mischievous trick; a prank.

3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.

4. Informal

So are you................oops,there's me being immature again

What you talking about with my quote?

Away back to bed and try and get out it on the right side this time. You're like a wee kid who can't let go of something.